Quality Assurance Engineer IV
Boston Government Services Los Alamos, NM
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
This position is contingent.
The Quality Assurance Engineer IV (QAE) specialist supports the deployment of an integrated set of QPA processes that enable management by fact, continuous institutional learning and improvement across all major areas of mission/program, science/technology/engineering, operations and business support, with an overall focus on improving mission delivery.
- Works on unusually significant, unique or complex issues, provides solutions that are highly creative and where analysis of situations or data requires an evaluation of intangibles.
- Has impact on success of future concepts, products or technologies.
- Erroneous decisions or recommendations would normally result in failure to reach goals crucial to significant organizational/Laboratory objectives and would profoundly affect the image of the organization/Laboratory.
- Creates formal networks involving coordination among groups, and other key decision makers.
- Regular contacts with other resources internal and external to the organization/Laboratory. Works under consultative direction toward predetermined long-range targets.
- Assignments are often self-initiated. Virtually self-supervisory.
- Uses independent judgment for determining course of action to accomplish objectives.
- Use wide latitude in the methods, techniques and evaluation criteria for obtaining results.
- Work will require mostly onsite presence.
- Occasional WFH/remote work may be possible.
- Expert-level professional with institutional impact.
- Has broad expertise or unique knowledge, uses skills to contribute to development of objectives and principles and to achieve goals in creative and effective ways.
- May involve some international travel. Will require travel to supplier locations consistent with applicable COVID rules.
- Current passport is a plus but not required.
- BS/MS degree in engineering, quality assurance, industrial systems engineering, or related field.
- > 12 years of experience or equivalent combination of education and work experience. At this level, post graduate course work may be expected.
- NQA-1 supplier evaluations.
- US Citizen.
- Successful drug screen.
- Active DOE "Q" clearance.
Boston Government Services, LLC is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants are encouraged to apply and will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
Powered by JazzHR
Boston Government Services
AddressLos Alamos, NM
TechnologyView all jobs at Boston Government Services