Quality Assurance Engineer III
Boston Government Services Los Alamos, NM
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
This position is contingent.
The Quality Assurance Engineer III participates in the development, implementation, and evaluation of processes, procedures and applications contributing to the overall objectives of maintaining an effective Quality Assurance (QA) program, including: product and process design/verification, product and process controls, continuous improvement, qualitative methods and tools and design and analysis of experiments.
- Has wide-ranging experience, uses professional concepts and Laboratory objectives to resolve complex issues in creative and effective ways.
- Frequently contributes to the development of new theories and methods.
- Considered expert in field within the organization.
- Develops resolutions to complex problems that require the frequent use of creativity and where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of variable factors.
- Erroneous decisions or recommendations would normally result in the inability to reach crucial organizational objectives and may have a prolonged effect, as well as result in the expenditure of substantial resources.
- Work is accomplished without considerable direction.
- May coordinate activities of other personnel.
- Exerts significant latitude in determining objectives of assignment, and determines the methods and procedures needed for new assignments.
- BS/MS degree in engineering, quality assurance, industrial systems engineering, or related field.
- > 8 (eight) years of related experience, or an equivalent combination of education and relevant experience. At this level, post-graduate coursework may be expected. Additional consideration may be given to professionally recognized training and certifications in related fields.
- Work will require mostly onsite presence. Occasional WFH/remote work may be possible.
- Q Clearance preferred. Must have ability to obtain clearance.
- US Citizen.
- Successful drug screen.
Boston Government Services, LLC is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants are encouraged to apply and will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
Powered by JazzHR
Boston Government Services
AddressLos Alamos, NM
TechnologyView all jobs at Boston Government Services