Quality Assurance Analyst IV
Boston Government Services Los Alamos, NM
- Posted: over a month ago
This position is contingent.
The Quality Assurance Analyst IV will lead Engineering Authorizations (EA) tracking (to meet production priorities and milestones), Defense Programs Business Process System (DPBPS) quality document reviews (for compliance with NAP401.1A, Product Realization, and 6.X Process), and monitor electronic data (to ensure proper data is being collected and stored).
- Work is in a highly variable environment that requires close cooperation, adaptability, de-escalation of conflict techniques, and taking initiative in completing tasks.
- This position will require regular access to the electronic database and secure network.
- Prepare and maintain the manufacturing summaries (by program) for definition changes, significant process upsets, and exceptions/deviations.
- Assist with the preparation of engineering evaluation (EE) data packages, and program build records/books.
- Prepare and maintain the qualification evaluation releases (QER) and re-evaluation notices (REN) schedule (by program).
- Work with W-8 PL personnel to inventory and digitize all safes.
- Serve as the point of contact (POC) for DA/PA Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) Agreements, quality reviews, and maintain the component list database.
- Assist Technical Leads with GE Documents, HRP records, TLD badge tracking, and training (at respective PA).
- Minimum Bachelor's Degree
- At least twelve (12) years of related experience; or, an equivalent combination of education and experience directly related to the occupation. At this level, postgraduate course work may be expected.
- Experience with Microsoft Project and Microsoft Visio.
- Experience with Product Realization Teams (PRT).
- Experience with PRIME.
- Derivative Classifier.
- Active "Q" clearance.
- Willing to work on site.
- Successful drug screen.
Boston Government Services, LLC is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
Powered by JazzHR
Boston Government Services
AddressLos Alamos, NM
TechnologyView all jobs at Boston Government Services