Project Engineer ll,lll, IV
Boston Government Services Los Alamos, NM
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
This position is contingent.
The Project Engineer supervises the engineering activity (all disciplines) on a project, or designated portions of a project, for a global business unit.
- Plans and directs engineering assignments on the project.
- Demonstrates technical responsibilities for interpreting, organizing, executing, and coordinating these assignments.
- A degree in an engineering discipline from an accredited college or university.
- Specialized courses in relevant general engineering, architectural design or an appropriate engineering discipline, and progressive work experience, including supervision, preferably in project design engineering; may include other relevant types of engineering including startup, field engineering or plant operation in large industrial plants, utilities, process plants or engineering/construction firms.
- US Citizenship.
- Successful drug screen.
Boston Government Services, LLC is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants are encouraged to apply and will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
Powered by JazzHR
Boston Government Services
AddressLos Alamos, NM
TechnologyView all jobs at Boston Government Services