Sales Assistant – Sports Fans Wanted!
Do you love playing as a part of a team?
Have you got a competitive nature?
Do you love to win?
If you answered yes to all of the above, Boston Executives is the company for you!
Our ‘no experience – no problem’ approach to recruitment has led to us building a diverse team from a range of educational and occupational backgrounds. We have found that former athletes and sports fans possess attributes that lead to success in our business.
• Winning mentality
• Competitive nature
• Great team player
Who We Are
Boston Executives is an events-based marketing agency based in Boston. We specialize in building experiences around our clients brand that drive consumer behavior and customer loyalty.
Our environment is very much like a sports team. We have a competitive and driven team who are committed to being number one.
We believe it’s only right that everyone gets a shot at success. If you have the ambition, work ethic and determination, we’ll match it by providing you with the training and mentoring to become a key player in our team.
Sales Assistant Responsibilities:
• Help set up and manager private events
• Carry out sales and provide great customer service
• Collect feedback from our customers
• Basic administration
Sales Assistant Requirements:
• Candidates will need to be over the age of 18
• The ability to work individually and as part of a team
• Excellent relationship building skills and the ability to work under pressure
• A great attitude towards your work and the people that you work with
• A great work ethic is essential as earnings are based on your performance
• Ideally candidates will want to develop their skill sets and progress within the position
Benefits of joining Boston Executives
• A fun, friendly and nurturing working environment
• National and international travel opportunities
• Ongoing coaching and mentoring
• The chance to attend quarterly industry events
• Weekly team nights
• Great bonuses and weekly prizes and sales incentives and
• Staff events and parties
What you need to do next:
Submit your resume via the online process, include your contact number and email address. This is an immediate start so expect to hear from us right away.
Keywords: customer service, outbound customer service, sales advisor, customer service, trainee, marketing, PR, events customer service, tele-customer service, sales representative, teleservice, direct customer service, retail customer service, customer service advisor, retail customer service assistant, inbound customer service,, outbound customer service, call centre customer service, retail sales advisor, trainee, customer service advisor, trainee sales advisor, field sales, customer care, event marketing, event promotions, people skills, communication skills, catering, hospitality, management, supervisor, team leader, training, development, experiential marketing, sales manager, event manager, event planner, sales and marketing, direct sales, direct customer service