We are looking for one rockstar intern to work with our Marketing & Strategic Partnerships and Business Development teams this Summer as they oversee all of The Boston Executives’s marketing and business development initiatives.
This position is non-paid and ideal for current students seeking college credit, and recent graduates looking for experience in the field of marketing and client development.
Wondering if this is the right fit for you? Here's a checklist!
• Are you detail-oriented and dedicated to seeing tasks through?
• Are you a strong communicator?
• Are you a networking junkie?
• Do you find a certain charm and appeal in marketing campaigns and initiatives?
• Are you always looking out for the coolest activations brands have to offer?
• Are you a fan of dogs? Especially those that roam an office looking for cuddles or a snack?
Duties Will Include, But Are Not Limited To
• Maintaining The Boston Executives’s database of sales contacts
• Assisting the Marketing Manager in the execution of sales & marketing campaigns
• Communicating with target clientele of The Boston Executives
• Supporting marketing initiatives such as The Boston Executives’s bonus competition and monthly travel opportunities
• Compiling research of what top brands are doing in the marketplace today.
•Completing sales transactions to acquire new customers
A Few Things To Know About Us
• We are in love with giving back. We volunteer when we can, both individually and together as an agency!
• We’re a little kooky, but lots of fun!
• We love a good dance-off especially to one of our amazing playlists!
We do require a commitment of at least four full days per week for this internship.
If you are interested in a fast-paced and fun internship with plenty of learning and development opportunity, apply today!