Deal Desk Analyst
- Posted: over a month ago
- $75,000 to $95,000 Yearly
- Benefits: 401k, dental, medical, vision,
Boston Document Systems (BDS) redefines today’s office with highly innovative and cutting-edge equipment solutions that maximize printing, copying and document production efficiencies for clients nationwide. We have redefined preventive maintenance and how to maximize system uptime incorporating unique hardware/software solutions creating an unbeatable new level of reliability, service, diagnostics, and repair. Our market presence is defined and our strategies uniquely optimal with tremendous momentum.
BDS is seeking a Deal Desk Analyst that will be responsible for providing mission critical support to sales including, but not limited to, contract research, validation of price quotes, business approvals, complex deal structuring, and training. The Deal Desk Analyst will partner with the Sales, Operations, and Purchasing teams, as well as stakeholders and approvers within the business to provide deal structuring and administrative support to the sales organization.
Your Impact at BDS
- Develop in-depth knowledge of pricing model and commercial structures to provide deal support to the sales organization
- Work cross-functionally with stakeholders in sales, finance, purchasing, and sales operations to ensure the successful execution of complex, comprehensive sales deals
- Provide guidance and support to sales during contract negotiations, including deal structure, discounting guidance, approval requirements, and order processing
- Drive best practices and enablement to increase sales effectiveness around CPQ process.
- Develop internal documentation to help guide our sales teams and give them the information they need to work within BDS best practices
- build proposal documentation for the outside sales team
- audit ordered paperwork for accuracy and completeness, processing through the sales administration team
- collaborate with the third-party lease return team
- Drive and influence comprehensive deal reviews for large, complex deals
- Actively participate in the sales strategy to support revenue objectives
- Advise customer contract negotiations, including pricing/discount structure, renewal terms, lease agreements and all commercial contract clauses
- Maintain current knowledge of product offerings, pricing promotions, and market/competitive intelligence
- Provide sales guidance on elements of a “good deal” using competitive insights and historical pricing in similar deals
- Participate in projects, sales training and related initiatives from management as requested
- Own internal activities on key deals (structuring, problem-solving and support/approvals)
What You’ll Need to be Successful
- 3+ in a deal desk, finance, business analysis, sales ops role
- Technically Savvy with a strong understanding of CRM, CPQ, and Excel
- Bachelor's Degree required; MBA preferred
- Experience with complex deal structures
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills. Must be able to work well with sales, as well as other functions including Finance, Legal, Operations and Purchasing
- Experience working within a high-growth Business Hardware, Technology or Service Based Business Preferred
- Experience in creating and managing advanced models and scenario analysis in Microsoft Excel including the Excel advanced functions (e.g. pivots, lookups and macros)
- Superior communication skills and strong attention to detail
- Excellent analytical, decision-making, and problem-solving skills
- Strength in process documentation, presentation, and training
What BDS Brings to the Table
- Health insurance, vision, dental and supplemental insurance
- Generous PTO Plan
- Company Outings and Events
- Highly Focused on developing the careers of every BDS employee
- 401(k) plan and company match
- Generous competitive salary commensurate with experience
- Healthy and Generous Performance-Based bonuses
- Full Time
Company Website: Bdsdoc.com
Our company believes that a team with diverse talents and experiences helps us deliver high-quality, creative, and innovative services to our clients and fellow employees.
We are committed to recruiting and retaining a workforce where all feel safe and valued, the uniqueness of every individual is respected, all are encouraged to participate and contribute, and all have equal access to opportunities.
Boston Document Systems is an equal opportunity employer.
Boston Document SystemsWhy Work Here?
Growing company with caring founder and President at the helm.
Boston Document Systems (BDS) redefines today’s office with highly innovative and cutting edge equipment solutions that maximize printing, copying and document production efficiencies for clients nationwide. We have redefined preventive maintenance and how to maximize system uptime incorporating unique hardware/software solutions creating an unbeatable new level of reliability, service, diagnostics, and repair. Our market presence is defined and our strategies uniquely optimal with tremendous momentum.
417 South St. Suite 9 MarlboroughRemote, OR