Boston Direct is a booming new firm taking New England by storm. With a niche in relationship-based marketing and CRM, Boston Direct focuses on customer acquisition and loyalty for leaders at the top of their respective industries. Currently representing some of the largest names in the industry, the firm's continuous focus is on integrity, results and national expansion.
We specialize in communication. Understanding people and their needs is our passion. The goal of our Customer Service Specialist program is to help our clients retain as many customers as possible, through customer loyalty and brand loyalty initiatives.
As we grow, we are looking to add an additional motivated individual to join our team. As a Customer Service Specialist, your core responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Developing a knowledge of our client's products, sales systems, and procedures.
- Managing external customer needs
- Lead management- CRM
- Completing administrative reporting responsibilities
Skills and requirements for a Customer Service Specialist candidate:
- Must be 18 years of age
- Ability to remain professional and courteous with customers and clients always
- 2 yr. or 4 yr. degree in Business related major
- Advanced problem resolution skills and communication abilities
- Full-time availability
Benefits of a Customer Service Specialist include:
- Company iPad with access to client software
- Paid training, given by our top corporate trainers
- Performance based incentives such as company trips, bonuses, and sporting events
- Weekly, competitive pay and unlimited earning potential
- Positive and upbeat work environment with career advancement opportunity
- Salary is Base + bonus- first year average $40,000-$50,000
Job Posted by ApplicantPro