We are looking for a self-motivated, enthusiastic candidate to join our Boston Direct team.
The selected candidate will be responsible for day to day customer interactions, including conducting presentations, communicating results of campaigns and processing new orders through our client's software. We want a Customer Service Representative who will oversee any communication with existing clients to answer questions and address any concerns they may have. They will also inform clients about new products or services and work to build profitable long-term business relationships.
Responsibilities of a Customer Service Representative:
- Onboard new accounts
- Meet and retain existing clients
- Develop presentations customized to the needs of our customers
- Attend business meetings for product knowledge & training
- Provide our clients members with excellent customer service
- Ideal candidate will have strong interpersonal skills and be adaptable to change.
- Must be highly organized and self-motivated.
- Must be customer-centric.
- Recent college graduate or 1-year experience.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Must have PEOPLE SKILLS!
- Paid Training
- Weekly Pay
- We will offer you best in class training, so experience or familiarity with our industry is not required.
- Positive and upbeat work environment
- Career growth opportunity
- Performance-based rewards, such as trips and sporting event tickets.
- Weekly social events with team
- Individual iPad