Seeking an HR Assistant to join the Boston Children's Health Physicians Human Resources Team. We are seeking someone with 2+ years of HR experience (can include internship experience) and a Bachelor's Degree. The position will be located in Hawthorne, NY and the schedule will be Monday-Friday 9:00am-5:00pm. Pay will be $18/hr.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Answers phones for the HR department.
- Handles employment application intake.
- Performs HRIS data entry and personnel file maintenance.
- Assists employees and supervisors with basic interpretation of HR policies and procedures.
- Assists with new-employee orientations.
- Maintains confidential personnel files and personnel actions.
- Prepares job postings.
- Responds to reference checks and verifications of employment status.
- Assists the manager with HR projects.
- Assists with benefits administration
- Prescreening candidates (recruitment)
- Checking insurance bills for payment
- Keeping track of nursing professional licenses
- Process and confirm salary adjustments with payroll
- Drafting Collaborative Agreements for NP’s/PA’s
- Dependent Tuition process/send payment to school
- Knowledge of FMLA and Disability Insurance
- Sending out and following up with Managers for annual staff appraisal forms
- Assisting with annual benefit open enrollment
- 2+ years of HR experience
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Microsoft Word/Excel
- Communication skills
- Ability to multi task
- Customer service
- Maintain confidentiality