Boston Barricade Company is the nation's leading provider of modular construction enclosures and graphic systems. Established in 1990, we have earned a reputation for expertly meeting the needs of today's demanding retailers, contractors, and mall developers. We view our employees as our greatest asset and provide all employees with a dynamic work environment.
We are currently seeking a Project Manager based at our Lowell, Massachusetts Service Center.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
The Project Manager is responsible for a range of duties related to the complete coordination of all field jobs. the main objective is to logistically manage all projects within the circle of profitability while managing profits. Coordinate project construction through communication with contractors, malls, tenants and General managers while providing support duties as needed.
• Provide customer service by answering general inquiries via telephone, email and/or in person in a timely and courteous manner, reduce client concerns by being a proactive problem solver and facilitator
• Maintain accurate and complete records using computer filing systems and programs to align with linear work flow
• Generate sales with malls, contractor and retailers as well as cultivating and building new relationships
• Estimate each project for clients within assigned Center of Profitability to align with company margin structure
• Produce work orders for all jobs
• Communicate and collaborate with General Manager to assist with barricade and graphic installation and other logistical operational needs and requirements
• Maintain day-to-day operations with service center staff for all jobs on calendar such as inventory, supplies and labor to complete job
• Perform semi-skilled task in connection with installation , teardown and modifications of barricades and graphics
• Communicate and collaborate with accounting department request to review contracts, COI's, invoices and issue PO's and Lien Waivers, confirm all pre-payments and payments for teardown have been received
• Uploading photos, drawings and documents to online job calendar
• Coordinator artwork request and facilitate approval process with mall od's and BBC AM's via the General Manager's direction while exhibiting a dependable, positive, and encouraging demeanor.
• All administrative duties to support the Service Center as needed
QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS:
• Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
• Highly organized with strong attention to detail with ability to manage multiple projects at the time with urgent deadlines and flexible priorities
• Excellent time management and problem solution skills
• Ability to read construction blueprints and store elevation drawings
• Ability to operate current software programs with proficiencies in Microsoft Office products; Google and Netsuite
• Ability to take instruction and use pre-established guidelines to performs functions of the job as well as experience and judgement to accomplish completion of job
• Degree in business, project management or building construction technology or similar 5 years working experience in the field of retail or commercial construction
Employees are eligible for numerous insurance options including,
• Health, Dental and Vision Coverage
• Matching 401k plan
• Paid Time Off
• Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP)
We are proud to be an Employee-Owned Company