1. Administration of emergency CPR/First Aid as needed.
2. Administration of medications as ordered by the participant’s physician.
3. Provide skilled nursing duties as required.
4. Documentation of any necessary medical observations and daily record keeping.
5. Update participant’s medication orders, treatments, and medical questionnaires as required.
6. Notification of participant’s responsible party and physicians as required.
7. Documentation of incident reports as needed.
8. Monitor participant’s vital signs as required.
9. Participation in staff meetings, in-service training, group discussions and other relevant training.
10. Participation in assessment and plan of care conference as required.
11. Assists participants with ambulation, activities of daily living, personal care, and in the participation of activities.
12. Assists in transferring participants.
13. Requisitions supplies and items needed for nursing, through the Executive Director.
14. Participate in activities when needed.
15. Responsible for environmental safety and sanitation.
16. All other jobs and duties as required by the Director
17. Supervision of Licensed Nurse