We are looking for talented people that have a desire to learn and succeed. If that is you, we would love for you to apply to for our Customer Service Representative position.
Who we are:
We are a Family and Employee owned company working together to improve the quality of people's lives by making amazing rooms together. In fact, we are crazy for rooms. We live to inspire people while they build an incredible career at BostonFAM.
What we offer:
Generous product discount
401K retirement with match
Fun company activities - involvement in the community!
What you will be doing each day:
- Warmly greet our customers and have a great conversation with them about their wants and needs in person and over the phone.
- Providing knowledge to our customers about products, taking and entering customer orders
- Troubleshoot and resolve customer issues and take details of customer complaints
The responsibilities outlined in this position description are a guideline for the general duties of the position and are not exhaustive of all duties inherent in the job
We are looking for individuals with:
- The ability and willingness to work retail hours; including evenings, weekends, and some holidays
- Preferred but not required: 1-2 years retail experience and/or customer service experience
- The desire to be part of a fun and competitive environment
If this sounds like you, we encourage you to check out our Careers page to learn more at: https://www.bostonfam.com/join-our-team.html
Apply online or submit your resume to Careers@bostonfam.com
BostonFAM is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Powered by JazzHR