Warehouse Shipping Receiving
Boss Laser, LLC Sanford, FL
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
BossLaser, is a growing business in the laser industry. We are located in Central Florida right down the street from Downtown Sanford. Currently we are seeking a positive, self-motivated, career-oriented individual interested in becoming an integral part of our Shipping and Receiving Team. This individual will be responsible for various tasks like crating and uncrating machinery. Cleaning machines for production. Preparing customer orders for transport. Loading and unloading all outbound and inbound shipments. Maintenance management of the warehouse. Transportation of equipment between warehouse and storage locations. First and final QA checks on machinery.
Why Boss Laser?
BossLaser is unlike any other company you'll ever work for. We're extremely passionate about our product and providing excellent customer service. Our employees are an extension of our leaders, empowered to give our customers the best possible experience. The sense of pride every employee feels knowing we are providing a product or service that we can stand behind. We know the success of BossLaser depends on every employee in our organization, it is our people who make the difference.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- High School Diploma Or Equivalent
- Valid Driver’s License
- Familiar with MS Office Suite and Excel
- 1 to 2 years warehouse experience
- Experience with warehouse equipment
Preferred Requirements, but not required:
- 3 to 5 years warehouse experience
- Forklift Certification
- 401k Employer matching
- Health Insurance
- Vision and Dental Insurance
- Vacation Time
- Personal Time Off
Essential Duties and Functions:
• Enter all required data into system to maintain current file data on all customer profiles
• Maintain up to date knowledge of product line
• Maintain favorable relationship with customers, co-workers and vendors.
• Prepare machines by cleaning, painting, repairing cosmetic blemishes, etc. on machines.
• Stage, clean and prepare machines for production team.
• Stage orders for shipment by packing, sealing, labelling, and palletizing.
• Perform clean up duties throughout the facility when needed.
• Keep a clean, safe working environment or optimize space
• Preforms clean up duties throughout the facility when needed
• Maintain Warehouse and Forklift by following required maintenance and housekeeping and Safety procedures
• As needed: Supply runs to local stores (i.e. Fastenal, Lowes)
• Load and Unload all outbound and Inbound shipments
• Assist as needed in inventory department: test laser tubes and maintain tube testing spread sheet.(FIFO Method). Branding; maintaining integrity of packaging and company image of all inventory
• Assist in sorting, separating, and identifying legacy parts
• Assist in inventory cycle counts, identifying damages and minimize shrink
• Notifies management of missing inventory for review and action.
• Transportation of equipment between warehouse and storage locations
• Other duties as assigned
• Other unexpected or unplanned duties as requested, assigned or directed.
- The individual must have a strong sense of urgency for accomplishing tasks and meeting strict deadlines.
- The individual must be punctual and professional
- Analytical Skills - An individual has the ability to proactively address and identify issues. Capable of formulating a plan to resolve issues.
- Organizational Skills—the individual prioritizes and plans work activities and uses time efficiently. The individual can respond to information requests quickly and professionally.
- Oral Communication—the individual speaks clearly, can communicate effectively, and has strong negotiation skills. The individual has the ability to compose standard letters with proper format, grammar, punctuation, and spelling, using all parts of speech appropriately. Ability to speak with poise, voice control, and confidence, using correct English with a well-modulated voice. The individual can interact in difficult customer service/ customer issues as necessary and maintain favorable relationships with customers, vendors, and co-workers.
- Written Communication— the individual edits work for spelling and grammar mistakes, presents numerical data effectively, and is able to read and interpret written information.
- Quality control—the individual demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness and monitors own work to ensure quality.
- Reasoning Abilities – Able to apply principles of logical thinking to a wide range of intellectual and practical problems. Able to deal with a variety of abstract and concrete variables. Able to multi-task.
- Adaptability—the individual adapts to changes in the work environment, manages competing demands and is able to deal with frequent change, delays or unexpected events. Ability to work independently, as well as work well with others in a multi-functional, fast-paced environment.
The individual may be interrupted frequently to meet the needs and requests of co-workers and customers. The employee may find the environment to be busy, noisy and will need excellent organizational and time and stress management skills to complete the required tasks.
Sensory demands include use of the computer, which may cause eyestrain and occasional headaches. The office may be noisy and busy making it difficult to concentrate.
The individual will have to manage a number of requests and situations at one time. Stress may be caused by the need to complete tasks within tight deadlines.
Physical requirements necessary on a regular basis:
- Manual dexterity, arm and upper body range of motion sufficient for use of a keyboard, mouse, and telephone 7-8 hours per day.
- Speech and hearing are sufficient for in-person and telephone communication 7-8 hours per day.
- Vision sufficient for use of a computer monitor and various equipment. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently exposed to moving mechanical parts (forklifts and other machinery).
- Ability to stand/sit at a workstation 7-8 hours per day.
- The individual is often required to stand, walk, reach with arms and hands, climb or balance, and stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl.
- Ability to lift over 35 lbs. move occasionally 50 lbs.
- The noise level in the work environment is loud on occasion.
(Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions)
Boss Laser is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this position - no phone calls or emails will be accepted. Thank you
Our original concept was to bring an affordable CO2 laser engraving system to the market. Our customers range from hobbyists who work out of their garages, startup businesses trying to create their American dream. To schools and universities integrating the technology into learning centers for the way of the future. We also have large commercial accounts who found an affordable solution to their everyday needs. We've upgraded our product line and expanded to fit the needs of our customers. Over the course of our short time in business we have always striven to be our very best for our customers.
We have forged this path in hopes we can fit the needs of our future customers while providing the absolute very best customer service all around.
If you feel you fit the mold the please apply tell us a little about yourself and how you'd fit in with our growing business.
Boss Laser, LLCWhy Work Here?
Hard working company dedicated to going above and beyond!
We've been in business since 2012, and have worked hard to find their place in the laser market. We strive to honor God by positively impacting its clients, employees, and community by providing products and services with Integrity, Honesty, and Value. With that commitment, we've developed a team of people who have the same passion. Our original concept was to bring an affordable CO2 laser engraving system to the market. Our customers range from hobbyists who work out of their garages, startup businesses trying to create their American dream. To schools and universities integrating the technology into learning centers for the way of the future. We also have large commercial accounts who found an affordable solution to their everyday needs. We've upgraded our product line and expanded to fit the needs of our customers. Over the course of our short time in business we have always striven to be our very best for our customers. We have forged this path in hopes we can fit the needs of our future customers while providing the absolute very best customer service all around. If you feel you fit the mold the please apply tell us a little about yourself and how you'd fit in with our growing business.
608 Trestle PointSanford, FL
Transportation and StorageView all jobs at Boss Laser, LLC