CHANGING THE MARKET FOREVER
At Freud America a division of the Robert Bosch Tool Corporation, we know that every career matters. Which is why you should conduct yours on a grand scale. Located in High Point, North Carolina and Atlanta, Georgia, we are an integral part of a multinational engineering and electronics organization and the largest privately held employer in the world.
Freud is the industry-leading manufacturer of premium cutting tools and abrasives. Freud manufactures two brands of cutting tools: Freud Tools for the woodworker www.freudtools.com) and Diablo Tools for the professional construction and remodeler market www.diablotools.com).
Freud America, Inc. is headquartered in High Point, NC and is the home of our North American Distribution Center as well as most corporate functions.
Freud is the only manufacturer of woodworking tools in the world that produces its own MicroGrain Carbide with titanium, called TiCo, a high-density combination of titanium and cobalt. By producing their own carbide, Freud has the unique ability to formulate each tool for each specific application, thereby maximizing the cutting life and performance of the tool. Freud's full line of high-quality woodworking tools includes saw blades, router bits, shaper cutters, and more.
Freud is looking for recent college graduates with a competitive fire to fill our entry-level Sales and Marketing position. Knowledge of construction products or power tools is NOT necessary as we provide a world class, hands-on training for all candidates regardless of previous experience. We offer a tremendous career track in sales and marketing focused on growth for our employees.
Guided by the principles of founder Robert Bosch, we offer a setting where social and environmental responsibility are part of our corporate DNA. Always mindful of our impact on the future, we are committed to sustainability, paying it forward, giving back, and lifelong learning. These are but a few of the reasons why our parent company has more than 400,000 associates and a legacy of success spanning 135+ years.
This is your chance to Go big. Go bold. And use your skills to drive success on a massive scale, with Freud America:
GO FREUD AMERICA, AND EXPERIENCE BIG REWARDS.
Freud America offers the competitive compensation, career-development resources, and benefits you would expect of a world leader, including health, medical, and financial plans; work/life balance; and flexible work options.
THIS IS AN ENTRY LEVEL SALES ROLE BASED IN MIAMI- WE NEED SOMEONE THAT LOVES TO SELL, ISN'T SCARED OF A LITTLE HARD WORK, THAT HAS FUN AND THAT IS DRIVEN TO SUCCEED!
- Demonstrate Diablo's superior power tool accessories in store for end users, associates, and merchandisers
- Maintain Diablo's product bays to specific planograms
- Build relationship with in store associates and merchandisers to capture extra retail space
- Train associates and merchandisers on Diablo products through product knowledge sessions
- Plan, prepare, and execute special events
- Bachelor's Degree
- Fluent in Spanish
- Effective communication with corporate staff, sales organization & customers.
- Basic Product Knowledge, power tools and accessories preferred but not necessary.
- Basic understanding of sales strategies, processes and approaches.
- Intermediate computer Program proficiency in MS Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Skype, etc).