Bosch is a privately held global company with ~$80B USD in sales.
Bosch has close to 400,000 assoicates worldwide in over 60 countries
Bosch business sectors include: Mobility Systems (one of the world's largest automotive suppliers); Industrial Technology (factory automation); Consumer Goods (power tools and appliances); Energy and Building Technology (web enabled heating products, video surveillance, access controls, audio systems)
We are "Invented For Life"
This position is open to local applicants within Farmington Hills or Plymouth, MI area only. Relocation benefits will not be offered.
Responsible for managing key LSP & Supplier relationships, quality requirements, compliance & performance within the TMC-NA Overland program to support TMC & Purchasing performance targets.
- Ensures smooth & efficient cooperation between Plants, LSPs & Suppliers.
- Main point of contact for all Supplier/LSP related actions, issues, training, etc.
- Ensure LSPs & Suppliers understand & accept Bosch guidelines & requirements for all logistics operations.
- Drive Supplier compliance by communicating & obtaining signoff of Bosch guidelines & requirements
- Monitor LSP & Supplier performance & deviation from requirements/SLA's to identify corrective actions as required, to support development & increase LSP & Supplier lean maturity.
- Collaborate with internal TMC partners (Engineering, Execution, Planning Team, ...) to understand strategic & operational needs, define steps required, & achieve targets.
- Collaborate with Purchasing on LSP performance to support contract renegotiations
- Planning, implementation and tracking of KPI's
- Analyze KPIs & update LSP & Supplier Score Cards/dashboards to provide insights for improvements (such as OTT, OTD, ...)
- Claim Management
- Support in projects to enable new suppliers to help get them setup in the region
- Develop process & training materials
- Managing escalations, active LSP Management
- Participate in requirements & design workshops
- Assist in prep of project deliverables, milestones, & required tasks
- Completes assigned tasks within project to ensure project will be delivered within appropriate schedule
- Support Implementation Manager on development of Supplier Enabling Processes (supplier integration, deviations of qty/volumes, late releases, etc.)
- Support Implementation Manager & Purchasing in development of LSP Development Processes (performance scorecard, KPIs & bonus/malus system)
- Alignment of global standards and processes for NA region
- Will travel internationally as needed up to 10%
- Bachelor's Degree
- 2+ years of Logistics, Procurement, Transportation and/or Supply Chain experience
- 2+ years of experience with KPI measurements
- 2+ years of intermediate level experience working with MS Office Suite (Access, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, SharePoint)
- Degree in Engineering, Quality, Supply Chain or Logistics is preferred
- Experience with SAP and Tableau highly desired
- Experience working with Continuous Improvement Process & Lean Six Sigma Problem Solving tools (5 Whys, 5S, A3, ANOVA, PDCA, SIPOC, VSM)
- Ability to effectively lead meetings - face to face, conference calls, & web based.
- Highly skilled on data analytics and use of technical tools
- Must be self-motivated and willing to be flexible in work schedule and hours. Sometimes the job requires staying later or taking calls during off hours or weekends to assist with customer issues.
- Good customer relations skills and ability to communicate professionally and effectively with all management levels
- Ability to grasp new concepts and quickly adapt to changing circumstances/environment
- Good time management skills and strong ability to manage several projects and tasks at once and excellent ability to prioritize time and efforts
- Ability to analyze problems and opportunities and systematically approach them to make
Indefinite U.S. work authorized individuals only. Future sponsorship for work authorization unavailable
BOSCH is a proud supporter of STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering & Mathematics) Initiatives:
FIRST Robotics (For Inspiration and Recognition of Science and Technology)
AWIM (A World In Motion)
By choice, we are committed to a diverse workforce-EOE/Protected Veteran/Disabled.