Bosch Security Systems is a leading global supplier of security, safety, and communications products and systems. Protecting lives, buildings and assets is the major aim. The product portfolio includes video surveillance, intrusion detection, fire detection and voice evacuation systems as well as access control and management systems. Professional audio and conference systems for communication of voice, sound and music complete the range.
Fairport, NY is the headquarters for the Bosch Security Systems sales organization in the United States and serves as the primary site for research and development, engineering, quality and product management for intrusion detection systems, including state-of-the-art sensors, control panels, communicators and more.Job Description
This dynamic opportunity incorporates creating solution applications, team leadership, associate development, and continuous improvement opportunities. As Manager, Project & Solution Applications, you will:
- Provide oversight and management of software integration development activities with internal resources and external partners
- Technical scripting, plug-ins and integration executables for regional integration partners, along with testing of team created integrations
- Ability to build a program using outside software providers to create integrations on a T&M or fixed cost basis
- Manage integration requirements including market input, vertical requests, and maintenance
- Create, standardize, and document BU Security integrated solutions & applications
- Develop and maintain application notes, technical briefs, marketing memos, provide training to sales for new integrations, etc.
- Support vertical market activities in the North American region, in collaboration with peers on the marketing team
- Support the execution of integration proof of concepts for region or vertical market
- Manage a team that provides regional expertise for intrusion, video, software, IVA, and access solutions
- Provide support to drive regional marketing activities for partner events, trade shows
- Manage and maintain integration labs and demo room products and solutions
- Pro-active version release testing for regional (non-global) partner VMS changes and for Bosch firmware and SDK changes
- Feedback of tool requirements, changes, bugs, into BU tool roadmap
- Drive standards compatibility testing (e.g. ONVIF, SIA, etc.)
- Support sales and business development in customer management/customer visits
- Support solutions installation and commissioning phase (trouble-shooting) as required
You hold a Bachelor's degree in electrical or software engineering, and bring a technical background and experience in a commercial environment. You have experience managing a dynamic, technical team. You bring a strong customer focus, as well as a high level of organization and follow-up.
You have both experience with, and an affinity for, video, intrusion, access control, and management software.
You are capable of working independently while also participating as a team player, as well as confidence in making decisions and setting priorities.
By choice, we are committed to a diverse workforce - EOE/Protected Veteran/Disabled.
BOSCH is a proud supporter of STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering & Mathematics) Initiatives
- FIRST Robotics (For Inspiration and Recognition of Science and Technology)
- AWIM (A World In Motion)