Sales Representative - Inside / Outside Sales
Bosch Financial Services, LLC San Diego, CA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
- Our agency is actively seeking a representative that is an honest, personable, and sincere sales professional to help families in the local area with their financial needs.
- Our sales hire will set their own schedule and follow up on our warm leads meeting prospective clients in their homes or remotely.
- No prior sales experience is necessary.
- While success in other industries can often be a good indicator of success here, we provide all of the necessary training to our representatives.
- For our clients, we assist in the following areas: mortgage protection, final expenses, retirement planning, and college savings.
- Most recently, we have also added Living Benefits Life Insurance to our product portfolio.
- These unique products are designed to provide protection for families in the case of unexpected accident or illness.
- Must have the availability to complete the life insurance pre-licensing course within the next 1-3 weeks
- Must pass the state licensing exam ASAP after completing the pre-licensing course
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Pass a criminal background check and drug screening
- Previous experience in sales, customer service, or other related fields preferred
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Strong negotiation skills
- Proficient with smartphone, computer, ipad
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Reliable transportation
- Self motivated
- Follow up on our warm leads that have contacted us by phone, mail, social media, etc. to generate new clients
- Meet with clients in their home or remotely to develop and calculate suitable plans based on their clients needs
- Present and sell our products to clients
- Resolve client inquiries
- Expand business reach through networking techniques
- Comply with insurance laws and regulations
- Commission only based pay - new full time sales professionals average $1000-$2500 per week
- Commissions paid daily
- Bonuses available for top sales producers
- All expenses paid vacations for top sales producers
- Opportunity for promotion within the first 3 months
- CRM system, training, and support, including support in the field, available to all sales professionals from day one
- Create your own schedule
- Potential to build an agency if desired
Our agency offers extensive support, mentorship, and training; experience in the following areas is a plus:
Life insurance, field underwriter, mortgage protection, sales, customer service, computer, management, retail, engineer, medical, marketing, pest control, alarms, home security, dish network, direct tv, windows, doors, promotion, call center, telemarketing, solar, time share, timeshare, travel, real estate, mortgage broker, outside sales, inside sales, insurance sales, auto glass sales, door to door, roofing sales, ac sales, air conditioning sales, pharmaceutical sales, car sales, boat sales, rv sale, finance, financial advisor, solar, photovoltaic, printer sales, copy machine sales, window sales, water treatment sales, radiant barrier sales, solar water heating, water softener sales, pool sales, stealth, going green solar, pure solar, landscaping sales, software sales, leasing agent, property manager sales, procurement, recruiting, recruiter, placement specialist, sears sales, kitchen sales, sharp, energy expert, consultant, car sales, auto sales, boat sales, relationship sales, and mortgage sales.
Bosch Financial Services, LLCWhy Work Here?
Our company culture encourages collaboration with peers and promotes a good work life balance.
AddressSan Diego, CA
BusinessView all jobs at Bosch Financial Services, LLC