BORROR is seeking two well-qualified candidates to join our Downtown portfolio! This is an opportunity for enthusiastic and self-motivated individuals to bring together their leasing and marketing skills. The ideal candidate is a team player, takes initiative and is willing to work flexible hours as necessary to get the job done. A strong leasing background at a market rate community is required.
Key responsibilities include:
- Provide tours of our community to prospects, using persuasive selling techniques to highlight community amenities and property features.
- Evaluate current market conditions and competition to be able to differentiate our properties as it positively pertains to prospects.
- Generate prospective leads and qualifying applicants.
- Execute prospect follow-up including but not limited to entering prospect information into Property Management software for scheduled communications.
- Maintain property occupancy by effectively retaining residents and successfully marketing property to attract new residents.
- Coordinate resident activities and correspondence.
- Operate within budget and purchasing guidelines.
- Maintain curb appeal by walking/inspecting property and vacant units.
- Experience working in a multifamily community.
- Passion for sales and marketing.
- Outstanding communication and customer service skills.
- Computer proficiency – experience with Yardi software a plus.
- College degree (or in pursuit of college degree) strongly preferred.
- Ability to multi-task and work in a busy office environment.
The Borror name is renowned because it carries over 60 years of experience. Property management, development, construction, real estate - we do it all. And we do it well. From breaking new ground to groundbreaking service, we're revolutionizing what it's like to live in Columbus.
Why Work Here?
Great benefits, positive work environment, room for growth and professional development!