Social Strategy Lead
Born & Bred is seeking a temp-to-perm Social Strategy Lead to develop organic content for our B2B clients. The ideal candidate will be able to work with multiple stakeholders to generate original ideas for engaging social media content that positions the client as a thought leader in their category.
The Social Strategy Lead will work with the client to determine their monthly priorities and develop a content calendar that meets those objectives. This person will work with designers and animators to create a high volume of posts, will present the creative work to the client, and collaborate on revisions and approvals.
This candidate should have a clear POV on what makes successful social content and a vision for bringing it to life. They should be an excellent communicator and leader with both internal and external teams, and should be able to quickly become a subject matter expert with a talent for transforming technical topics into easy-to-understand posts. (A background in journalism or media is preferred.)
Responsibilities will include:
* Developing a high volume of engaging, accurate, and informative content for our clients’ social channels each week.
* Creating a content calendar with a diverse array of posts and managing team members to ensure standards and deadlines are met.
* Meeting with clients to understand their objectives and presenting work to explain how it accomplishes those goals.
* Proactively identifying the latest trends in social media and internet culture and finding ways to incorporate them into our work.
* Making sure that all content is factually accurate and can’t be misinterpreted.
* Leading brainstorm sessions to solicit fresh ideas and perspectives from the creative teams.
* Researching and reacting to news events to create compelling and meaningful content.
* Creating content that varies in tone, style, and execution to create a splash in the market, all while staying on brand.
* Sharing performance insights with client and internal teams.
You can thrive in this role if you:
* Have 6+ years of experience in ideating and developing social content for premium clients.
* Have successfully managed creative projects from ideation to launch.
* Have proven success in driving tangible results across social media channels.
* Are able to think of how ideas come to life visually
* Have excellent communication skills, including copywriting and editing experience.
* Have a way with words and care for detail, down to the last punctuation mark.
* Are as well-versed in developing infographics as you are in making memes.
* Have a passion for social-first storytelling.
* A love for research, writing, design, and social media.
Temp rate- 125/hr
Powered by JazzHR
Born & BredSan Francisco, CA
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.