Great Benefits including - Health, Dental, 401k (with Matching!!), Short Term & Long Term Disability, Group and Voluntary Life coverage!!
This is primarily a customer service position; moreover, it is also duty oriented and as such will have regularly changing short-term responsibilities. This position is accountable to Branch Management for efficient performance of various duties in support of the branch sales activities.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Serve Will Call customer needs quickly and efficiently by expediting the required paperwork.
- Greet all incoming customers in a friendly, helpful way to ensure that their needs are quickly served.
- Assist Will Call customers in locating tools/products/literature/specifications or MSDS sheets in a timely way.
- Designated person responsible for backorders from receipt of materials to delivery or Will Call, including notification of customer that product is in.
- Qualify the customer needs to see who of the inside sales & service representatives should handle the requirements.
- Become competent with basic products knowledge so as to have an understanding of the customers’ personal needs.
- Stock, clean, organize the showroom under the direction of the inside sales dept.
- Develop a clear understanding of the responsibilities of inside and outside sales, plus the warehouse, so as to be able to service needs effectively.
- Provide incidental support services to other departments as needed.
- Other duties as needed and/or assigned.
- High School or equivalent
- Two or more years relevant experience
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs
- Bi-lingual preferred
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Strong customer service skills
- Some computer experience