As a Merchandiser, you will travel to store locations and perform all facets of merchandising for our products, including stocking, rotating, and providing quality service to ensure customer satisfaction.
This position will primarily be in the Albany market.
- Calls on assigned accounts in order to communicate sales promotions and merchandising information to customers
- Set up plan-o-gram execution including stocking, fronting, facing and rotating of product also rearrange shelving, move product off shelves, pull shelving out of refrigerated doors, clean shelves and re-stock product back on to shelves
- Ensure that product displays look professional and appealing, ie; merchandise is displayed appropriately with proper signage and favorable shelf placement
- Reset displays and report any problems / opportunities with products and or displays
- Negotiate for additional shelf space and promotional space.
- Conducts store surveys and market analyses in order to better understand and test customer responses to given product and markets.
- Conduct store survey and market analysis in order to capture condition of display at time of arrival for the purpose of recognizing areas to maximize sales
- High School diploma or GED
- Valid Driver’s license and proof of insurance
- Smart Phone required (for using merchandising application)
- Ability to work weekends, and varying shifts (days, evenings, nights)
Position requires lifting (up to 50 pounds), reaching, climbing, pulling, stooping, fine hand manipulation and kneeling. Extensive driving will be required to service customer base.
Borden Dairy is an Equal Opportunity Employer
We’ve celebrated many milestones along our 150-year journey – like being the first dairy producer to distribute milk in those timeless glass bottles.
Family Business, Family Values
Our commitment to quality and freshness is our way of sharing our family pride, from our kitchen to yours.