Human Resources Specialist
- $119,000 Yearly
- Medical , Paid Time Off , Life Insurance , Retirement
Human Resources Specialist
Apply consulting and technical expertise as well as general industry knowledge in the Human Resources function to provide Human Resources operational support to leaders, managers, and employees across the firm. Coach and advise on time sensitive issues related to employee departures, hire eligibility, unemployment claims, secondary employment requests, talent management, policy interpretation, and risk assessment and mitigation. Contribute to innovative solutions focused on problem solving, continuous improvement and ways to drive efficiencies and scalability of the HR function. Due to the nature of work performed within this facility, U.S. citizenship is required.
- 2+ years of experience in Human Resources
- Experience with providing internal customer service in large organizations
- Experience with managing sensitive and critical employee situations
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Knowledge of a Human Resources Information System (HRIS)
- Knowledge of Human Resources principles, practices, and procedures
- Bachelor's degree
- Experience with Workday HRIS
- Knowledge of employment laws and regulations
- Possession of excellent analytical, conflict-resolution, and problem-solving skills
- Possession of excellent organizational and interpersonal skills
- Possession of excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources or Business Administration
- SHRM Certified Professional (SHRM-CP) or Human Resources related Certification
At Booz Allen, we celebrate your contributions, provide you with opportunities and choices, and support your total well-being. Our offerings include health, life, disability, financial, and retirement benefits, as well as paid leave, professional development, tuition assistance, work-life programs, and dependent care. Our recognition awards program acknowledges employees for exceptional performance and superior demonstration of our values. Full-time and part-time employees working at least 20 hours a week on a regular basis are eligible to participate in Booz Allen's benefit programs. Individuals that do not meet the threshold are only eligible for select offerings, not inclusive of health benefits. We encourage you to learn more about our total benefits by visiting the Resource page on our Careers site and reviewing Our Employee Benefits page.
Salary at Booz Allen is determined by various factors, including but not limited to location, the individual's particular combination of education, knowledge, skills, competencies, and experience, as well as contract-specific affordability and organizational requirements. The projected compensation range for this position is $52,100.00 to $119,000.00 (annualized USD). The estimate displayed represents the typical salary range for this position and is just one component of Booz Allen's total compensation package for employees.
Our people-first culture prioritizes the benefits of flexibility and collaboration, whether that happens in person or remotely.
- If this position is listed as remote or hybrid, you'll periodically work from a Booz Allen or client site facility.
- If this position is listed as onsite, you'll work with colleagues and clients in person, as needed for the specific role.
We're an equal employment opportunity/affirmative action employer that empowers our people to fearlessly drive change - no matter their race, color, ethnicity, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, lactation, or related medical conditions), national origin, ancestry, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, veteran status, military or uniformed service member status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable federal, state, local, or international law.
Booz Allen Hamilton, Inc.McLean, VA
Get fresh Human Resources Specialist jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.