Small, friendly, private primary care medical practice in need of a front desk receptionist/office assistant to answer busy phones, schedule, greet, and check-in patients, enter data into the computer and to perform general office duties. The job offers the opportunity to learn the basics of running a medical practice and expand your skills. The ideal applicant would be someone seeking an opportunity to work in the medical field who is energetic, attentive to detail, eager to learn, friendly and enjoys interacting with and helping people.
Our office hours are 9:00 to 5:00 Monday through Friday.
The position is temporary (3-5 months) but with the possibility of becoming permanent full or part-time.
- Plan and schedule appointments
- Greet and assist patients
- Answer front-desk telephone calls
- Organize and maintain medical records
- Perform general office tasks
- Previous office or medical experience is a plus
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Strong communication skills
- Detail oriented
- Ability to organize and execute given tasks
- Medical Assistant or Phlebotomy credential would be helpful but not required
***Compensation based on experience***