Hard-working? Dedicated? Innovative? Well-spoken? Family-oriented? WE WANT YOU!
Seeking full-time Crew Leader to drive a truck and lead daily crew of 1 to 3 Associates for moving and distribution company. This is a leadership position that requires maturity, judgment, aptitude and a positive attitude as well as good communication skills and an excellent attendance record. TRUCKING TEAMS WELCOME TO APPLY.
WE ARE CONSISTENTLY BUSY YEAR ROUND
Hourly Wage: $18 to $23 per hour + Tips + Commission
Extras: Client Tips, Incentive Pay, Healthcare Coverage, 401K Contribution
Work Week: Approx. 40 to 60 Hours per Week
- Monday-Saturday: Approx. 7:30-4:30 (varies daily)
- Authoritatively manage a staff of hourly employees onsite
- Drive, load and/or unload a NON CDL truck in the NY Tri-State Area
- Identifying areas of improvement for increased efficiency
- Capable to do minor repairs and be handy with various tools
- Report to and work well with Director of Operations
- Load/unload trucks with cabinets and household goods
- Need to lift up to 100 lbs
- Continuous standing, frequent walking, occasional stair climbing, squatting, reaching forward and overhead
- High energy with good interpersonal skills
- Authoritative personality…ability to delegate and oversee tasks
- Fluent in English
- Bi-lingual in English and Spanish optional
- Problem solving abilities
- Results oriented and logical thinker
- Willing and able to work after hours when needed
- Must have valid driver’s license and dedicated transportation to and from work
FEMALE CANDIDATES ALWAYS CONSIDERED. We are an equal opportunity employer.