Project Administrator (Accounting and Construction)
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Duties of the Project Administrator include providing support to our accounting team, and Project Managers. The
ideal candidate should have excellent oral and written communication skills, must be very detail oriented and be able to multitask.
- Manage Subcontractor compliance
- Obtain insurance certificates from subcontractors and follow-up on non-compliant or expired certificates.
- Manage lien waivers on projects/waiver holds for missing items
- Handle bonds/liens
- Obtain insurance for all projects
- File pre-lien for all projects
- Process credit applications
- Review and track change order requests and prepare documents for Project Manager’s approval
- Assist with gathering information for payment application. Prepare the application for payment, contact subcontractors regarding invoices, and verify billing vs. actual work complete and materials stored.
- Develop an understanding of cost code and reporting systems. Code all material invoices for approval by Project Manager.
- Participate in the creation of any necessary project communication or correspondence with appropriate entities.
- Associate’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- 3-5 years’ construction accounting experience working for a General Contractor or subcontractor in construction
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to produce work that is accurate, complete, and error-free.
- Ability to communicate effectively and work productively with others.
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple priorities and deadlines.
- Other success factors include reliability, positive attitude, professionalism, and an eagerness to learn.
- Knowledge of accounting software programs or construction-related accounting programs such as Procore, Timberline, Bluebeam, Textura, and Timberscan.
- Ability to use the internet and Microsoft Office 365 (specifically must have strong Excel skills)
Boost HR and RecruitingWhy Work Here?
Awesome, fast growing company who is a leader in their market space.
Helping companies find the best talent to reach their goals.
5815 N Black Canyon HwyPhoenix, AZ