Boon Austin, TX
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Industry Leader in Benefit Solutions, Boon, is seeking a Graphic Designer Boon is an AssuredPartners subsidiary.
- Job Title: Graphic Designer
- Job Location: Currently work-from-home with tentative plans to return to the office. Boon is located at 6300 Bridgepoint Parkway Building 3, Suite 500 Austin, TX 78730
- Compensation: 50,000 - 55,000 annual with full benefits.
Boon Offers Excellent Benefits, Including:
- Competitive Pay
- Full Benefits: medical, dental, vision, 401k and match, generous PTO/vacation time (15 days starting), holiday pay (16 days per year), and more
- Career Advancement Opportunities
- Our Culture We believe in community. We support one another, collaborate to be our very best and lift each other up. Our work environment is engaging, positive, and founded on trust and respect. We believe in exceptional customer service, and that begins with each one of us first.
Graphic Designer Role:
The Graphic Designer works as part of the marketing team to provide fresh, engaging, and impactful design solutions that tell the companys story across print, digital and web. In this role, the candidate will create visually compelling graphics and collateral to expand brand awareness and lead generation. The Graphic Designer serves as a brand champion, advocating for the brand by delivering on high standards in design and consistency.
Graphic Designer Required Education & Experience:
Bachelors degree in graphic design or related field
3-5 years of relevant work experience
Strong sense of composition, typography, color, and iconography
Proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, and Acrobat)
Proficiency with Microsoft Office: PowerPoint, Word, and Excel (for template development)
Proficiency with web design; HTML and CSS experience
Proficiency (mid-level) with video production platform (example: PowToons)
Working knowledge of marketing automation platforms (example: Marketo, Marketing Cloud)
Strong portfolio of work illustrating logo and identity, print, digital, and web
The Right Person for the job has:
Manage multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment
Strong organizational skills and ability to prioritize work to meet deadlines
Ability to adapt to changing environment and tight deadlines
Entrepreneurial spirit with a passion for design, brands, and marketing
Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
Experience utilizing brand identity to drive awareness and response
Results-oriented with a willingness to do whatever it takes
Demonstrated capacity to work well collaboratively with a team and individually with minimal direction
Solid understanding of and experience in other marketing areas including communications, print, digital, events, customer service, and social media
Strong critical thinking and problem-solving skills
Strong business acumen and a good understanding of marketing concepts
Exceptional customer service skills
As an industry innovator with 35+ years of experience, at Boon, we specialize in designing innovative fringe benefit solutions to meet the unique needs of government contractors. Our 3 Cs approach to benefits for government contractors, allow us to create products that are compliant, cost-effective, and, above all, competitive.
Boon supports independent agents, insurance brokers, and consultants to better serve your clients with government contracts. We act as a third-party administrator (TPA), wholesaler, and subject matter expert for thousands of insurance consultants who do business with us today. We take great value in nurturing and building this network to meet the needs of new prospects and continue to deliver to existing clients, as a cornerstone of our partnership philosophy.
Arts and EntertainmentView all jobs at Boon