Royal Boon Edam is a global market leader in entry solutions. Headquartered in the Netherlands, with 140 years of experience in engineering quality, we have gained extensive expertise in managing the movement of people through office buildings, airports, healthcare facilities, hotels and many other types of buildings.
Veterans and active military are greatly encouraged and welcomed to join our Boon Edam team.
Some of the benefits to you:
- Competitive compensation with bonus potential
- Great benefits packagethat includes: medical, dental, life insurance, 401k with matching, short and long term disability,Boon Edampays100% medical premiums for the employee and their family, PTO, paid holidays, employee assistance programs, and more!
- Advancement opportunities as the company continues to grow
Purpose / General Description:
Responsible for overseeing, planning, coordinating, and managing direct and indirect customer projects and service needs. Ensures resources are aligned to meet the strategic objectives of the project; ensures project scope is delivered according to initial SOW. Schedule and provide documentation necessary for installation, preventative maintenance visits, and service/maintenance of customer equipment. Ensures compliance with the contract, manages expectations, monitors and approves change requests, and keeps the project stakeholders informed as to the status of the delivery. During project closing, is accountable to document the acceptance of the service and ensure that the expected business value and project objective is achieved.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Overseeing and directing project completion from point of order entry to project commissioning.
- Coordinate the drawing reviews and specifications to prepare and submit proposals including review and interpret site surveys and code checks.
- Plan, implement, monitor, and communicate project scope of work and schedule to stakeholders both internal and external.
- Obtain all relevant information, managing time, resources and forward planning to ensure timely & efficient site attendance in carrying out scheduled installations, service, warranty, and maintenance.
- Promptly and accurately completing and submitting all relevant site/product/customer related documentation in addition to Company work orders, purchase orders, insurance documents, field quality reporting, timesheets and expenses and other required documentation.
- Responding to any call in/call out appropriately, making every effort to respond within the specified time-span, providing accurate progress updates as required to meet end of day resolution.
- Ensures compliance with all customer site requirements (including safety procedures) where they do not conflict with the Company interests/guidelines.
- Carrying out any other tasks as reasonably requested by the relevant management to ensure the smooth running of the Company.
- Providing support, training and instruction to colleagues/clients on specific issues/products as required.
- Communicating effectively and constructively, both verbally and in writing, displaying at all times a courteous, professional and responsible attitude towards work, safety, colleagues and customers. Communicate any difficulties with manager.
- Responsible for communication and status reporting to project staff, customer and Company management. Responsible for work plan, managing project resources, duty assignment, responsibilities, scope of authority and provides technical advice and problem resolution to all aspects of project.
- Four-year college degree or work experience equivalent plus a minimum of one-year experience in construction/technician project management.
- PMI certified Project Management Professional or on tract to obtain certification.
- Knowledge of basic codes NFPA, IBC, and NEC a plus
- Understanding of ANSI standards applicable to Boon Edam products a plus.
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal.
- Experience and strong understanding of site construction method associated with Architectural and Security related products.
- Ability to use Microsoft Office products (Excel, Word, Outlook etc.)
- Detailed oriented and dependability