About Boomerang’s Foods:
Boomerang’s (www.BoomerangsPies.com) is an Austin, TX based food company producing all natural Australian Inspired, American Made savory pies. We are an innovative and fast-growing CPG brand with products distributed throughout the United States in retailers such as Whole Foods, Safeway, HEB, Publix, Kroger, Walmart and others.
At Boomerang’s, we are passionate about our products and are obsessed with quality. Our culture is key. We bring together the best people that will do “Whatever It Takes” to execute our goals with integrity, persistence & a positive attitude.
About this role:
We are looking for a part time Office Administrator for our rapidly growing company. This role will provide support to our sales, marketing, finance and operations team in a variety of functions.
· Office management duties, including coordinating team meetings, ordering office and other supplies, keeping office neat and organized
· Finance support including entering accounts payable invoices, manage approval and coding process for marketing invoices, reconcile open order reports
· Sales administrative support including processing sample requests for sales team, customer account setup and maintenance, pull reporting from various customer portals for management reporting, coordination of various sales tasks
· Marketing support including mailers, maintaining coupon inventory/reordering when needed, maintain sales sheets, set up promos, prep for marketing events, ordering swag
· General administrative support including expense reports, polishing presentations
• 1-3 years experience in an administrative role with progressive responsibility
• Proficient in Office applications, especially Excel and Word
• Stellar written and verbal communication skills
• Excellent time management and prioritization skills
• Prefer CPG experience
• Great attitude with a “Whatever it Takes” mentality
What Boomerang’s Offers:
• Competitive Hourly rate
• Flexible work schedule with excellent work/life balance.
• Ability to work from home a couple days a week.