Final Title Policy Producer
Boomerang Title Moon Township, PA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
GENERAL JOB DESCRIPTION
Under limited supervision, the Final Title Policy Producer issues final title polices (owner and loan) for underwriter vendors. Reports to the Title Manager.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Files deeds and mortgages into respective underwriter folders for the purpose of policy issuance
- Corresponds with the Title Department to initiate orders for Full Title Opinion updates for clients
- Issues final title polices (owners and loan) for several underwriters
- Verifies accuracy of vesting on deeds and mortgages
- Modifies the derivation clause to include the new recording information
- Verifies accuracy of recording information, sale price and loan amount
- Ensures the accurate type of policies are selected (enhanced or basic)
- Verifies accuracy of the title premium, fees collected, and mortgagee clause
- Verifies accuracy of issued endorsements, requirements, and exceptions
- Reviews the documents to ensure the correct title affidavits were signed at closing
- Verifies disbursement is complete
- Notifies the appropriate party of issues preventing the issuance of the final policy
- Follows up weekly with client and/or manager for a resolution
- Ensures the policies signed by an authorized agent
- Scans the policies and uploads into the system
- Mails the policies along with the recorded documents (mortgage for loan polices and deed for owners) to the appropriate parties
- Mails out miscellaneous title documents (i.e., POAs, UCCs, Mortgage Satisfactions, Partial Releases)
- Willingly performs other duties as assigned or requested.
MINIMUM TRAINING AND EXPERIENCE
Bachelor’s degree in business or a related field preferred with one to three years of experience in real estate title law or any equivalent combination of education and experience that provides the required knowledge, skills and abilities.
Knowledge of final title policy production in all 50 states (preferred). Knowledge of the principles, methods and practices of laws, ordinances and regulations governing the real estate closing operations of the firm. Knowledge of general computer application and their utilization as related to specific tasks and responsibilities. Knows how to keep abreast of changes in law, company policy, standards, procedures and regulations pertinent to the real estate closing functions.
Advanced organizational, human relations, communication and interpersonal skills. Ability to plan, develop, administer and monitor the firm’s business activities and programs in compliance with all relative federal and state regulations and the firm’s policies. Understands and follows McDonnell and Associates, PA Non-Public Information security procedures. Ability to develop and maintain effective communications with clients, immediate supervisors, vendors, financial institutions, attorneys and the general public. Ability to learn and immediately apply business logic in the use of industry software for the purpose of successful completion of legally binding real estate transactions. Ability to operate general office equipment such as a computer, calculator, copier, fax, etc.
Additional Physical, Cognitive, and Other Requirements:
Duties involve sedentary work that includes some standing or walking. Must be able to talk, read and hear, and effectively perceive and exchange information in a variety of oral, written and/or printed formats. Requires the ability to apply judgment and complex logic in defining problems, collecting information, and drawing valid conclusions. Must make sound decisions related to real estate closing, funding, closing, refinance, personnel, public relations, etc. Must effectively exert influence and apply effective leadership principals in diagnosing problems and making recommendations. Duties require successful adaption to stressors, emergencies, volatile situations, tight deadlines, etc. Must be able to record and exchange complex data, follow or deliver detailed verbal or written instructions. Must prepare correspondence and enter data in correct form including proper spelling, punctuation, and grammar. Must possess the ability to solve mathematical equations using formulas and advanced statistical analysis. Must be able to compare and analyze information. Must have sufficient hand, eye and foot coordination to use or operate standard office equipment, items, and supplies. Duties of the job require routine keyboard operations and the frequent use of a computer monitor and related equipment. Duties may involve the exertion of up to 10 pounds of force on a recurring basis.
Office environment with limited exposure to environmental conditions. Physical demands are restricted to general office activities requiring the movement/lifting of items weighing up to ten pounds. Requires the ability to work under a degree of stress related to duties that require considerable attention and meeting tight deadlines. Duties of the job require frequent use of a computer monitor and related equipment.
Responsible for Non-Public Information Security
No Supervisor Responsibilities
Boomerang TitleWhy Work Here?
We look at law differently and utilize technology and our innovative culture to create the best experience for our clients and team members.