**All available positions will have an early 2020 start date**
Do you want to join a team where you are treated like family? Do you have strong administrative skills and a desire to work in a job that matters, where you help people daily and are appreciated for doing so? Would you like opportunities to earn bonuses for great performance?
If this sounds like you, then we invite you to apply for a Client Service Team position with our award-winning company.
We are a leading national Medigap insurance agency that is licensed in 48 states. Our clients truly love us because the service that our administrative staff provides to our policyholders is the very best in the business. You would be a part of our service team that provides unparalleled back-end policy support to our existing clients, and earning their repeat business by doing so. Visit our website to read over 4,000 reviews from these clients, thanking us for the support that you will deliver.
This job offers competitive pay, top notch benefits, and also that glowing feeling you get after truly helping someone each and every day. Opportunity for advancement in a rapidly growing company.
We are looking for positive, smiling friendly service representatives who will always go the extra mile for our existing clients. Your job is to reach out to them regularly, answer questions about their coverage, resolve problems, and help them with checking rates if they get an increase. Our service team also asks existing clients for referrals and whether they need help with any other policies such as dental or final expense, so you need to be someone who is motivated to do this for extra money.
We will train you and license you for our team if you are an amazing candidate!
The Right Candidates will have:
- Required: 2 - 3 years office experience with great phone voice and conversational skills
- Required: Stable job history that demonstrates commitment and longevity at prior employers
- Personal integrity with a willingness and dedication to do what's right for each client
- Microsoft office skills-- able to type, navigate internet, use email efficiently
- Clear criminal background and credit history-- Willing to study for and pass insurance licensing exam. We will send you to training for this.
- Ability to stay cheerful and friendly during long hours on the phone daily
- Willing to ask existing clients if they need help with dental insurance (and earn bonuses for doing so!)
You must be a positive, loyal team player, and a quick learner. You must be cheerful on the phone and comfortable with heavy phone work. Our service reps spend at least 4 hours on the phone daily with clients, making contacts to check in with them and ensure their coverage is going well and answering questions, resolving issues.
Read more about our client service team here: https://boomerbenefits.com/client-service-team/
- Base hourly wage $18/hr + bonuses, depending on insurance experience
- Paid training and licensing for the insurance industry
- Great working space with dual monitors and state of the art technology
- Group Health, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance benefits
- 401K Retirement Plan
- Paid sick days and holidays, including Christmas Eve
- Paid vacation benefits, including 3 weeks annual vacation after 12 months
- Paid Errors & Omissions, licensing renewals and appointment fees
- Business casual dress environment with Jean Fridays
- We close at 4:30pm on Friday afternoon so you can start your weekend early!
HOW TO APPLY:
This career opportunity is not for everyone. We desire bright, smiling, positive people who are driven to succeed and have the desire to grow with our agency.
1) Email your resume to us via ZipRecruiter. Please explain any gaps in employment.
2) Include a cover letter about why you are specifically interested in this service team job