Responsible for the coordination and support of marketing communications and initiatives of the AEA products. Coordinate marketing strategies across multiple customers and stakeholders. Analyze and integrate customer feedback and reporting findings from marketing initiatives. Monitor and report on effectiveness of marketing communications. Work closely with products owners and SMEs to design and implement effective marketing communications to customers. Coordinate marketing efforts with other Outreach activities. Provide ongoing engagement with customers and build strategic relationships with key customers and stakeholders.
- Ability to lead a team
- Oversee community engagement to maximize engagement advocacy
- Analyze consumer behavior and adjust email and advertising campaigns accordingly
- Design and implement strategy and communications campaigns to engage all levels of stakeholders
- Handles logistics for marketing initiatives
- Works with team(s) to create strategies and publicized materials for marketing campaigns
- Ability to work with different forms of media from print to digital platforms
- Leverage traditional and digital communications channels effectively
- Possess strong project management skills
- Provide customer support, including coordinating and orchestrating customer relations and program meetings
- Coordinate with analysts to publicize product capabilities as well as collect requirements and feedback for existing capabilities
- Translate data findings into insight and useable information that can be easily understood by stakeholders
- Ability to apply 508 compliance standards
- Ten (10) years of demonstrated experience in marketing initiatives.
- Bachelor?s degree in a technical or business related field from an accredited college or university is required.
- Four (4) years of additional marketing experience may be substituted for a bachelor?s degree.