Are you an energetic, self-motivated individual that is looking to join a successful sales team as a traveling Sales Rep! As the sales representative, you will serve as a key member for business development with existing and new clients, focusing on growing and managing business across a regional territory, and converting sales leads into clients.
This position will generate client insights, grow awareness for company products and services, build strong relationships with clients and key influencers, and collaborate with the store network to create value and meet or exceed growth objectives.
This position will be supporting the Chicago and Milwaukee territory.
· Grow existing client base and solicit new business, search out all possible channels of distribution, and maintain strong relationships with existing accounts.
· Help determine pricing schedules for quotes, promotions, and negotiations.
· Meet weekly, monthly, and annual sales quotas through the successful implementation of sales and marketing strategies and tactics.
· Actively prospect, qualify, and meet with new clients.
· Consultative selling to a multi-state regional territory.
· Visits job sites and contractor offices frequently to network and establish sales/service relationships.
· Build a robust pipeline of opportunities.
· Increase rentals of tools by coordinating training opportunities with commercial and residential drywall contractors.
· Preparing weekly and monthly sales reports and updates relative to territory activity.
· Gather & report competitive activity.
· Bachelor’s degree (BA/BS) from college or university and 3-5 years of sales experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
· Bilingual (English/Spanish) strongly preferred.
· Knowledge of the construction, building, or drywall industry preferred.
· Ability to manage sales budgets and participate in setting sales goals.
· Capability to prioritize tasks & to manage workload using own initiative.
· Capacity to inspire confidence and gain credibility with both clients and co-workers.
· Proficient in writing, speaking, reading, comprehension and negotiating.
· High proficiency in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
· Extensive travel within the region is required.
· Must have valid driver's license with acceptable MVR.
UNDERSTANDING OF JOB ESSENTIALS:
The company is a drug free, harassment free workplace. All candidates must pass a drug screen and an extensive background check.