Successful, well run patent and trademark law firm is seeking a New Applications Specialist to join their team!
The interview will be done remotely. The position will be remote until it is safe to go to the office.
The firm is business casual everyday once you work in the office!
Preparation and filing of various types of new patent applications. Responsibilities include: Prepare and e-file utility, design and US national stage applications in the USPTO, maintain established productivity and accuracy standards, and ensure the adherence to policies and procedures that are designed to meet the specific requirements of the client.
- Preparation and filing of new patent applications (U.S. Convention, U.S. National Stage, and Design), responses to missing parts, information disclosure statements and preliminary amendments.
- Prepare client correspondence and forms for attorney review and signature
- Prepare client demand bills and transmit with reporting letters
- Maintain accuracy and productivity standards as set by the Director of IP Services and the New Applications Manager
- Maintain working knowledge of most current USPTO rules and procedures
- Perform additional tasks as assigned by the New Applications Manager
- High school diploma required.
- Additional secretarial, business or technical training helpful
- Minimum of 1 year of New Application filing experience
- Knowledge of USPTO practices and procedures required
- Knowledge of EFS filings at the USPTO required
- Typing at least 45 wpm
- Proficient in use of MS Word
- Proficiency in use of other office software such as Excel and PowerPoint helpful
Our commitment to you is that we will work very hard to find you the right match. Our hope is that you will be very happy that you have chosen to work with us and that you feel we have done a good job for you. Please browse our web site, www.bonniejones.com and contact us so that we can make a happy match for you!
Bonnie Jones Associates, LLCBonnie Jones Associates, L.L.C. is your source for finding and filling permanent financial, accounting, administrative, legal, executive assistant, accounting and HR positions. Our professional staff matches the right candidate with the right employer and we take a lot of pride in that responsibility. Bonnie Jones Associates, L.L.C. has over eighty years of combined recruiting experience. Our commitment to you is that we will work very hard to find you the right match. Our hope is that you will be very happy that you have chosen to work with us and that you feel we have done a good job for you. Please browse our web site, www.bonniejones.com and contact us so that we can make a happy match for you!