Hospital Housekeepers (97470)
Bonney Staffing - Brunswick, ME
The Hospital Housekeepers are responsible for cleaning and maintaining various rooms of the emergency room and hospital. This is a full time position with the potential for hire.
What We Need From You:
- 6-12 months of experience
- High School Graduate
- Able to lift up to 50 pounds
- Able to work in a fast paced environment
- Able to stand, bend & twist for entire shift
What You Will Receive:
At Bonney Staffing, we live and breathe our core values. Our company culture is to hold our internal and external employees to the highest standards of hard work, commitment, professionalism in attitude and ethics, and the gratitude that we are part of a fun and generous team. When you join our company, this is what you can expect:
- Pre-placement screenings, training, and support at no cost to you.
- Starting pay of $12.60 hourly, commensurate with experience.
- A commitment from Bonney Staffing to your personal and general safety.
- Optional health and prescription coverage programs while you are on assignment through Bonney.
- The opportunity to work for one of the most well-known insurance companies near you.
- 24/7 local servicing and support through your Bonney Staffing branch office for general inquiries and employee support for issues such as pay and onsite accidents.
- More than 40 years of experience in the staffing and recruiting industry from which to draw upon.
- A new environment in which to grow.
- Et cetera
Who We Are:
At Bonney Staffing, we work hard to find the right fit for every job seeker. Our client relationships and unconditional commitment to integrity will allow you access to exciting opportunities you might otherwise never see in a variety of Front Office, Light Industrial, Medical, Manufacturing, IT/Support, and Warehouse settings, and beyond. Take the guesswork out of your job search and get noticed by the right people when you partner with one of our expert recruiters.