Customer Service Agent - 95000
Bonney Staffing South Portland, Maine
Who We Are:
At Bonney Staffing, we work hard to find the right fit for every job seeker. Our client relationships and unconditional commitment to integrity will allow you access to exciting opportunities you might otherwise never see in a variety of Front Office, Light Industrial, Medical, Manufacturing, IT/Support, and Warehouse settings, and beyond. Take the guesswork out of your job search and get noticed by the right people when you partner with one of our expert recruiters.
The Customer Service Agent position in is responsible for conducting outbound calls to members that were sent home lab kits for self screenings.
This is a full time, 1st and 2nd shift position. You will provide support to existing patients, expecting these calls If youre looking to supplement your income during the holiday season, this may be the job for you!
What We Need From You:
- 1 Years of experience
- High School Graduate
- Type at least 35 WPM
- Ability to learn quickly and multitask.
- Have a positive attitude
- Able to work in a call center environment
What You Will Receive:
At Bonney Staffing, we live and breathe our core values. Our company culture is to hold our internal and external employees to the highest standards of hard work, commitment, professionalism in attitude and ethics, and the gratitude that we are part of a fun and generous team. When you join our company, this is what you can expect:
- Pre-placement screenings, training, and support at no cost to you.
- Starting pay of $14.00/hr, commensurate with experience.
- A commitment from Bonney Staffing to your personal and general safety.
- The opportunity to learn a new skill and see if call center work is for you!
- Optional health and prescription coverage programs while you are on assignment through Bonney
- 24/7 local servicing and support through your Bonney Staffing branch office for general inquiries and employee support for issues such as pay and onsite accidents.
- More than 40 years of experience in the staffing and recruiting industry from which to draw upon.
- A new environment in which to grow.