Traffic Associate (97360)
Bonney Staffing - Biddeford, ME
The Traffic Associate position in Saco, ME is responsible for executing the shipping of goods, participation of inventory control, and interface with Customer Service to expedite shipments. This is a full time, temp to hire, 1st shift position. You will coordinate and schedule shipments with UPS, LTL, Air, etc., and prepare the necessary paperwork involved in each shipment. You will assist with recording of daily logs – shipping and receiving, as well as participate in the control of the inventory which includes basic
computer skills. If you have the knowledge to track and or expedited shipments this may be the job for you!
What We Need From You:
- Basic math skills
- Quality control skills (product appearance, etc.)
- Interact with Customer Service
- High School Graduate
- Receiving of inbound stock and items
- Interact with Finishing Department regarding product status
- Ability to run the department effectively, in the absence of Supervisor
- When time warrants, a transference to another department to absorb any slack hours during a slow period
- Ability to lift 50 pounds repeatedly
- Full finger and hand dexterity
- Command for QC standards
- Strong, independent work habits
- Good communication skills
What You Will Receive:
At Bonney Staffing, we live and breathe our core values. Our company culture is to hold our internal and external employees to the highest standards of hard work, commitment, professionalism in attitude and ethics, and the gratitude that we are part of a fun and generous team. When you join our company, this is what you can expect:
- Pre-placement screenings, training, and support at no cost to you.
- Starting pay of $13 - $14, commensurate with experience.
- A commitment from Bonney Staffing to your personal and general safety.
- Optional health and prescription coverage programs while you are on assignment through Bonney.
- 24/7 local servicing and support through your Bonney Staffing branch office for general inquiries and employee support for issues such as pay and onsite accidents.
- More than 40 years of experience in the staffing and recruiting industry from which to draw upon.
- A new environment in which to grow.
Who We Are:
At Bonney Staffing, we work hard to find the right fit for every job seeker. Our client relationships and unconditional commitment to integrity will allow you access to exciting opportunities you might otherwise never see in a variety of Front Office, Light Industrial, Medical, Manufacturing, IT/Support, and Warehouse settings, and beyond. Take the guesswork out of your job search and get noticed by the right people when you partner with one of our expert recruiters.