Sales Coordinator (98979)
Bonney Staffing - Oxford, ME
The Sales Coordinator position in Lewiston is responsible for providing essential support to the sales team. You will make sure goals of the company are met, performing timely documentation reviews, maximize sales, managing customer requests, as well as calling customers to follow-up with any complaints or issues, and relaying important information across the team and other duties as directed. This is a full time, first shift position.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or a relevant field, a Certification in Sales or Marketing is a plus.
- 5+ years of experience in B2B sales, preferably manufacturing filed or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Type at least 40 WPM
- Ability to repetitively lift up to 25lbs
- Excellent communication, negotiation, and decision-making skills
- ISO 9001 experience
- Full time
- 1st shift
- Overtime occasionally available
- Starting pay will commensurate with experience.
- Health and prescription coverage (while on assignment through Bonney)
- 24/7 local servicing and support through your Bonney Staffing branch office
Who We Are:
At Bonney Staffing, we work hard to find the right fit for every job seeker whether you’re looking for permanent, temporary, or per diem/shift work. We are proud to offer a diverse array of opportunities to suit many kinds of employee circumstances.
Our client relationships and unconditional commitment to integrity will allow you access to exciting opportunities you might otherwise never see in a variety of Front Office, Light Industrial, Medical, Manufacturing, IT/Support, and Warehouse settings, and beyond.