Administrative Assistant (98774)
Bonney Staffing – Bangor, ME
The Administrative Assistant in Bangor is responsible for the reconciliation of benefit accounts and providing administrative support for a busy Human Resources department. This is a full time Monday – Friday position that can become permanent for the right candidate. You will assist in processing invoices and reconciling benefit accounts for vendors. You will interact with vendors to follow up on any discrepancies as they arise while maintaining a positive vendor relationship. You will be tasked with additional administrative duties as needed. If you are a problem solver with strong communication skills, this may be the job for you!
● Knowledge of HR/Payroll compliance is beneficial
● Ability to handle information in a confidential and professional manner
● Effective communications skills for interacting with peers of all levels
● Ability to manage multiple tasks with a high attention to detail
● Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel
● Problem solving skills to develop more efficient processes
● Full time. The schedule is flexible between 7:00 am - 5:00 pm, Monday - Friday
● Starting pay range of $19.00 - $24.00 hourly, commensurate with experience.
● Health and prescription coverage (while on assignment through Bonney)
● Health, Dental, and Vision (through employer when hired on permanently)
● 24/7 local servicing and support through your Bonney Staffing branch office
Who We Are:
At Bonney Staffing, we work hard to find the right fit for every job seeker whether you’re looking for permanent, temporary, or per diem/shift work. We are proud to offer a diverse array of opportunities to suit many kinds of employee circumstances.
Our client relationships and unconditional commitment to integrity will allow you access to exciting opportunities you might otherwise never see in a variety of Front Office, Light Industrial, Medical, Manufacturing, IT/Support, and Warehouse settings, and beyond.