Bonner General Health
HUC / CNA - Orthopedics Clinic - 151
Share this posting
Department: Orthopedics Clinic
Status: Full-time; 80 hours per pay period
Shift: Days; Monday through Friday, 8:00 am to 4:30 pm
Position Summary: Provides clinic office patient care, assures safe, competent care for clinic patients. Follows written and verbal instructions of the Physician, while working in the HUC / CNA scope of practice. Ensures a smooth running and efficient clinic.
- Escorts patients to examination rooms
- Records patient history and vital signs when necessary, including but not limited to blood pressure, temperature, pulse, respiration, height and weight and documents results in the EHR.
- Completes appropriate documentation in a timely manner
- Must demonstrate ability to tactfully handle difficult situations with patients, families and physicians
- Excellent problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Provides clinical care at the direction of a licensed physician and within the CNA scope of practice
- Prepares and stocks rooms daily
- Cleans instruments according to BGH policies
- Organizes inventory and orders medical supplies
- Follows basic infection control principles
- Cleans rooms and patient care equipment
- Coordinates daily tasks, working independently with consideration to time management and task completion
- Provides services according to Bonner General Health Plan of Care
- Demonstrates safe and efficient use of all clinical and clerical equipment
- Accepts new tasks on own initiative
- May cross-train and provide relief coverage at other BGH outpatient facilities
- Maintains a safe environment for patients; uses safety precautions appropriately
- CNA'S may NOT perform physical exams for screening
- CNA'S may NOT administer IV push medications
- CNA'S may NOT add medication to IV solution
- CNA'S may NOT perform blood draws or injections
- Additional Essential Functions as outline in the Job Description
Education: High school diploma or equivalent. Successful completion of a Certified Nurses Aide course (CNA)
Experience: Minimum 1 (one) year experience in outpatient office setting preferred
Licenses: Current State of Idaho Certified Nurse Aide (CNA); current BLS (AHA) certification
Physical Demands: Physical Demands of position are listed in job description
Supervised By: Practice Manager
Bonner General Health
Established in 1949, Bonner General Health (BGH) is a non-profit, critical access hospital, serving a community of approximately 57,000 in the scenic panhandle of Idaho. As a pillar of the community and one of the premier employers of the region, BGH has earned a reputation as the first choice for healthcare.
In addition to our 25 hospital beds, Bonner General Health offers a variety of healthcare support through our free-standing clinics and comprehensive services.
- 24-hour Emergency Department
- Critical Care Unit
- Family Centered Maternity Unit
- Surgical Services
- Medical Surgical Department
- Diagnostic Imaging
- Cardiac Rehabilitation
- Dietary and Diabetes Education
- Home Health
- Immediate Care
- Women's Health
- Kootenai Clinic Cancer Services
- Wound Care
- Occupational Health
- Respiratory Therapy
- Physical, Occupational and Speech Therapy
- Infusions and Procedures Clinic
- Orthopedics Clinic
- Psychiatric Clinic
Serving our community by providing excellent healthcare close to home.
To be the best place to receive care and the best place to give care.
Compassion: Treat patients, family members, and colleagues with sensitivity and empathy.
Excellence: Deliver the best outcomes possible and highest quality service through the dedicated effort of individual team members.
Integrity: Adhere to the highest standards of professionalism, ethics, and personal responsibility.
Respect: Treat patients, family members, and colleagues with dignity.
The Inland Empire is a breathtaking region where you can enjoy skiing, hiking, camping, fishing, boating and many other recreational activities. Bonner General Health is located approximately 60 miles south of the Canadian border in the dynamic city of Sandpoint, Idaho.
Situated on the shores of scenic Lake Pend Oreille (Pond-o-ray), Sandpoint was recently judged by USA Today and Rand McNally, as the "Most Beautiful Town in the USA" and offers four seasons of outstanding recreation. Whether your preference is cultural exploration, being on the water, snow or in the mountains, you are sure to find just what your heart desires in Sandpoint.
To learn more about Sandpoint visit, SandpointOnline.com. To view an interactive visitor's guide, click here.
APPLICANTS PLEASE NOTE: Employment at Bonner General Health is contingent upon successfully passing a drug screen and criminal history background check. During the interview process all applicants will be asked to sign a release that allows the organization to request information from various federal, state, and other agencies which maintain records concerning history related to criminal, civil and driving violations. Bonner General Health is a tobacco free / fragrance free workplace. All new employees will meet with Occupational Health to review health history and immunizations. The influenza vaccination will be offered during flu season. Any employee who does not receive the vaccination will be required to wear a mask for the duration of the flu season.
If you need assistance while completing the online application, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. You may also call 208-265-1044.
All Bonner General Health job postings are paid under the 40-hour overtime Wage and Hour Law.
BGH is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Bonner General Health is an organization that participates in E-Verify. Information from each employee's I-9 will be provided to the Social Security Administration and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security, to confirm authorization to work in the United States.
Click here to view E-Verify and Right to Work Posters
Company Website: BonnerGeneral.org
- (if you already have a resume on Indeed)
- required fields
Dist. of Columbia
Recent Job Title
Paste your resume here
Add a cover letter
Paste your cover letter here
Are you a current Bonner General Health employee?*
If yes, what is your title and department?
Have you previously been employed by Bonner General Health?*
If yes, please provide details.