Business Application Analyst
Bonita Springs Utilities Inc. Bonita Springs, FL
- Posted: over a month ago
- $47,000 to $86,000 Yearly
- Benefits: medical, vision, 401k, dental, life insurance,
Performs advanced-level professional work in application support for critical software. Responsible for writing programs, preparing queries and reports, and acting as a liaison between operating units and software vendors. Participates in other systems tasks including planning, organizing, and implementing IT functions.
- Administer and manage SQL databases and servers;
- Prepares queries, reports, database extracts, and performs other programming tasks utilizing Microsoft Access, Excel, SQL queries, Visual Basic and/or other software tools;
- Refine and automate regular processes, track issues, and document changes;
- Provides analysis and programming to develop in-house application packages to address departmental needs as well as to answer ad hoc requirements;
- Tests and debugs programs and systems by analyzing to determine problem areas action, and follows up on problem resolution;
- Conduct troubleshooting and bug fixing on databases and applications, resolving issues without excessive downtime or data loss;
- Installs, configures, maintains CRM application software for individual computers;
- Building and configuring CRM forms, views, dashboards, and workflows;
- Developing SSRS reports using Microsoft SQ;
- Provides Tier 1,2 & 3 level application support.
SQL Server DBA requirements and qualifications
- 2 years of experience as a SQL Server DBA or similar role;
- 2 years of experience with MY SQL Server Administration experience required;
- 2 years of experience of High Availability (HA) and Disaster Recovery (DR) options for SQL Server;
- 2 years’ experience with Microsoft Dynamics 2016/365 CRM;
- Skill in troubleshooting and programming in various database and pc languages ASP, .Net, C#, C++, SQL) and tools (Visual Basic);
- Skill in troubleshooting and resolving complex hardware, software, and network related problems;
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or related field from an accredited college or university; supplemented by five (5) years of progressively responsible systems experience; or an equivalent combination of education, certification, training, and/or experience
Bonita Springs Utilities Inc.Why Work Here?
Well established and respected utility company with great benefits and working environment.
Bonita Springs Water System, Inc., is a member-owned, not-for-profit dedicated to providing safe, reliable potable water and wastewater service, emphasizing responsible protection of our resources at the most effective cost to all members.
AddressBonita Springs, FL
BusinessView all jobs at Bonita Springs Utilities Inc.