As a Sales Representative with Bonilla Capital, your typical week consists of attending networking events in your area, conducting consultations in person, preparing customized quotes, following up to secure new accounts and maintaining accurate records within our CRM.
A successful team member will be an aggressive prospector with excellent pipeline management skills. You will need to be able to speak with and negotiate with decision makers and learn about their needs to determine if our client's services can be of value. You must be perceived as a helper, not just a seller.
Travel opportunities are available, however not mandatory. Agents have an opportunity to travel to:
- Affiliated satellite offices throughout the U.S.
- Company sponsored events - both Domestic and Internationally
- Philanthropy events
- Create and update customer accounts
- Answer general inquiries
- Resolve and handle customer issues and complaints
- Give creative ideas regarding sales and customer service
- Sales and customer service with new and existing customers
- Complete the sales process from start to finish
Why be a part of our team?
- Learn transferable sales / marketing and sales / customer service and business development skills and techniques
- Top performers will receive opportunities to travel and advance
- Ability to effectively collaborate in a team-based environment
- BA/BS preferred
- A proactive, self-starter approach
- Is receptive, flexible and adaptive
- Effective decision-making skills
- Basic office etiquette
- Great selling skills
- Demonstrates an understanding of our client's products and services