Bonfire Labs is a creative studio born and bred in San Francisco.
We develop strategy, brand platforms, integrated campaigns, broadcast spots, web content, social, launch films, product and educational films, popcorn...we make it all.
We have long-running collaborative partnerships with many of the best brands in the world. In the parlance of our times, we’re scalable as hell. Our flexible model lets us fit process, talent, and timeline to any given project.
Our Editorial roots run deep, and our department informs all parts of the creative process. Our Editors work on everything from broadcast commercials and global product launches to board-o-matics, sizzles and company reels.
As part of the Editorial team, your responsibilities will include creating rough cuts and final edits, often but not exclusively with internal and external creative teams, that meet, and even exceed, the expectations of the brief or project. Depending on the type of project, other duties may include sourcing stock footage and/or music, overcutting renders, prepping for mix and color, captioning, versioning and archiving.
- A passion for editing (and it shows)
- 5+ years professional experience in short-form docu-style, montage videos, and music videos (editing VFX a plus)
- A reel that demonstrates you have a mind for storytelling, and an eye for detail
- Experience using Adobe Premiere, and the Creative Cloud suite of tools in general
- A strong understanding of post-production workflow
- A working knowledge of camera formats, and an understanding of delivery formats
- Collaborative, adaptable, and flexible
- A quick, efficient, succinct, and thoughtful communication style
- The work comes first, egos are left at the door
This position may be temp to perm to ensure a good match on both sides.
Unfortunately, we are not able to offer visa sponsorship for this role. Must have authorization to work in the US. Preference for California residents. Relocation may not be offered for this role.
Bonfire labsSan Francisco, CA
Arts and Entertainment
Explore similar jobsMore Jobs Like This
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.