The Roofing Home Solutions Specialist is required to diagnose issues with a customer's roof, be able to provide the customer with a written proposal for the roof and be able to sell that proposal to the customer. It is also their responsibility to represent Bone Dry Roofing, Inc with the highest degree of professionalism and punctuality and integrity while providing our customers respect, honesty and the highest level of customer service.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Ability to climb ladders.
- Ability to walk on all types of roofs.
- Maintain and develop relationships with current and new customers.
- Manage Bone Dry appointments with professionalism and punctuality.
- Follow Bone Dry sales process for Roof Replacement and Repair appointments, while gaining a clear understanding of customers need and requirements.
- Provide customers written proposal at the time of initial appointment or schedule 2nd meeting to present proposal in person if one cannot be provided during initial visit.
- Identify any additional work that Bone Dry divisions may assist customer with. Refer customer to appropriate Bone Dry division.
- Schedule agenda, with customer, for follow up expectations at completion of initial visit.
- Manage customer pipeline via use of Landslide customer management software.
- Landslide account must be maintained daily or Home Solutions Specialist will lose 1 day of scheduled appointments each time Landslide account goes 2 days past due.
- Turn in all proposals, diagrams, photos, and pricing to customer service for entry into Service CEO.
- Turn in signed copies of proposal, permits and order confirmation and pick list for all sold jobs to customer service representative.
- Finalize all customer color selections for items such as shingles, edge metals, gutters and flashings.
- Place Bone Dry Roofing sign in customer's yard, PRIOR to production beginning.
- Be available to customer service, repairmen, and production managers for questions relating to individual jobs during production.
- Visit jobsites during production to assist insuring customer satisfaction throughout job process.
- Follow all Bone Dry safety precautions as described in the Bone Dry Safety manual when on jobsites.
- Home Solutions Specialist is responsible for contacting all their customers at completion of job to insure customer satisfaction and collect payment for services rendered. If multiple Bone Dry divisions are performing work for a customer, payment to each division is expected at the completion of each trade. No sales commission will be paid until payment is received in full. No sales commission will be paid if customer's invoice balance exceeds 60 days past due. Case by case exceptions will be considered if insurance work is being performed. Sales or Bone Dry division Manager will make all decisions if this situation occurs.
- Home Solutions Specialist shall receive Loss Summary Report from customer and attend all insurance adjuster meetings with homeowner.
- Sales person is responsible for the negotiation of insurance claims with assistance from Insurance Department.
- Home Solutions Specialists will be required to work a minimum of 2 Saturday's per month between March and November. Saturdays are for running your scheduled appointments and helping with production. In addition, each Home Solutions Specialist is expected to be available for appointment or assisting production until 8:00pm 2 days per week during mentioned dates.
- Be at work by 7:30am between March and November.
- Be at work by 8:00am between December and February.
- Keep trucks washed and cleaned when running appointments.
- Each Home Solutions Specialist will be expected to meet the Bone Dry Roofing dress code on days you run appointments.
- Dress code shall be: Bone Dry provided, collared shirts, tee-shirts, sweat-shirts, and fleeces, all shirts are to be tucked in when on appointments. Bone Dry caps are optional; however, no other caps will be allowed when on appointments.
- Khaki pants, no holes or frayed pant legs will be permitted.
- Flip flops are NOT to be worn on any appointment.
- Bone Dry Trucks ARE NOT to be driven home by employees-unless prior approval is obtained. If employee does not obtain prior approval a fee will be assessed each night the truck is not returned to Bone Dry. If employee needs to drive company truck home each night; see accounting for fee arrangement.
- Bone Dry has a NO SMOKING POLICY FOR ALL BUILDINGS, COMPANY TRUCKS OR ON WORKSITES. Trucks are inspected randomly by supervisor.
- Home Solutions Specialists will be required to attend all scheduled trainings and sales meetings.
- All cell phone voice mail recordings will state that you WILL return all calls before the end of the current working day. Daily voice mail updates are encouraged.
- Meet individual sales goals /quotas outlined at the beginning of each year or at hire date.
Bone Dry Roofing