Provide exceptional customer service to Bone Dry Roofing’s customers. Answering phone calls from customers, scheduling all trades to be performed for each customer, order materials for each job and prepare production folder.
- Answer all incoming calls from customers after the job is won and answer questions in professional manner.
- Receive all sold proposals from sales assistant.
- Process and schedule all work to be completed for each division.
- Communicate with customer when job will be completed.
- Set expectation for when crew will arrive and what to expect during job.
- Order all materials for jobs.
- Order all necessary permits for jobs.
- Prepare job folders and deliver to production office each day.
- Contact customers when jobs are reschedule due to weather so any additional trades are aware of schedule change.
- Return all calls by the end of each business day.
Physical Demands: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms and talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk and climb or balance. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
Work Environment: The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
Bone Dry Roofing is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. It is our policy not to discriminate against any Employee or Applicant. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability. This policy of nondiscrimination in employment includes but is not limited to: recruitment, hiring, placement, promotion, transfer, employment advertising or solicitations, compensation, layoff or termination of employment.