Pet Sitter / Dog Walker
- $15 to $20 Hourly
Bone-A-Fide Pet Care is now hiring extraordinary pet loving people!
We hate to call it a job because what we do is so much fun and very rewarding! While we take the care of pets seriously, it is a great way to earn part-time supplemental income. Bone-A-Fide Pet Care takes great pride in being one of the longest-serving and highly-rated professional pet sitting and dog walking companies in Raleigh!
- Dog Walker: Most visits occur Mon-Fri between 10:00 am and 3 pm and are anywhere from 20 minutes to 1 hour long with the average being 30 minutes.
- Pet Sitter: Visits typically occur between Mon-Sun with visits most commonly occurring during 7-10am, 1-3pm and 7-9pm. Dogs typically have 3-4 visits/day and cats only we visit 1-2 times a day. The following are our positions we are hiring for:
- Open Flexibility: Available anytime Monday through Sunday between 7am and 10pm. This position offers the opportunity to maximize income earnings!
- Weekday M-F: Visits occur between 7am and 5:30pm.
- Weekday Evenings and Weekends: Weekday evenings between 4-10pm (most visits are between 4-7pm and/or 7-9pm) and between 7am and 10pm on weekends.
- Overnight Pet Care: Starting at 9pm to 7am the next day staying at our client's comfortable home with their pet(s).
- Combination Dog Walker/Pet Sitter: Most caregivers provide care in both positions to maximize income!
Due to the nature of pet sitting and dog walking, this position is most suitable for those living within 5-6 miles of the following zip codes: 27605, 27607, 27608, 27609, 27612, 27613, 27615, and some parts of 27614 and 27617.
$15-20 / hour
- Extremely competitive compensation based on visits successfully completed
- Milestone completion compensation increases
- Additional compensation for visits successfully completed during holidays, early evening (7-9pm and late evening (9-10:30pm)
- Additional compensation for extra pets beyond 2 per visit and some medication administration
- 100% client gratuity
- Company provided bonuses at its discretion
- Appropriate handling of dogs, insuring their safety at all times. Includes feeding, medicating, walking, playing with and caring for as required and instructed by the client. Proper accident clean up and pet waste pick up and disposal.
- Appropriate handling of cats, insuring their safety at all times. Includes playing with them, brushing, scooping litter, feeding, and providing medication as required and instructed by client.
- Other animal care as needed (birds, small mammals, and reptiles), following client instructions.
- For travel clients, rotating lights and blinds, bringing in mail and packages, watering plants, trash day service, light tidying of high traffic areas, checking appliances and water heaters, and any additional house sitting requests made by the client.
- Prompt, effective and professional communication with the client and company.
- Contribute to the team effort by working as a team player.
- Practice time management to ensure on-time arrivals and completion of for all assigned visits.
- Reliable, honest, patient, and enthusiastic pet lover, with a strong work ethic and genuine love and concern for animal well-being.
- Detail-oriented with ability to follow client instructions. Have a natural drive to exceed expectations and provide first-class service.
- Has experience with dogs and cats, whether volunteer, professional, or with personal pets with a positive attitude and desire to learn.
- Have consistent availability that will remain constant week to week.
- Able to stand or walk anywhere from 20 minutes to one hour depending on client needs. On occasion may need to lift up to 10-45 lbs.
- Comfortable walking up to 2 dogs at the same time. On rare occasions there may be 3.
- Capable of working independently and unsupervised.
- Able to provide written and oral communication in a professional manner.
- Have a valid driver's license and own a reliable insured vehicle.
- Own a smartphone with the ability to download and operate the professional pet sitting software app we utilize.
- Be 18 years or older and legally allowed to work in the US
Note: this position is offered as an independent contracting position. If you have any questions about this arrangement, you can email: firstname.lastname@example.org
This is an amazing opportunity at a fantastic company. Our Google page will show you what our clients have to say about our work!
Bone-A-Fide Pet Care, LLCRaleigh, NC
Explore similar jobsMore Jobs Like This
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.