- Play a key role in production quality assurance, maintaining our high standards of quality and safety.
- Make your mark at one of the largest produce facilities in the Los Angeles area. Our Irwindale facility is 400,000 square feet and includes 24 production lines, shipping & receiving, a microbiology lab and more. We are a dual FDA, USDA facility with onsite corporate offices.
- Add to your skills and knowledge on the job and through excellent training. You will learn from a seasoned Team Lead and enjoy the mentorship of your supervisor and other leaders.
- Come in with USDA experience and will learn FDA, if you don't already have that experience.
- Spotlight your talent to take on additional responsibilities or advance in quality assurance or other areas of our organization, here in Irwindale or at any of our four U.S.-based facilities.
- Enjoy a positive, team-oriented culture. Employees have a good deal of autonomy and their contributions are valued and appreciated. We also place a high value on continuous improvement.
- A bachelor’s degree (highly preferred) or the equivalent combination of education and experience
- 5+ years of supervisory experience overseeing a team of at least six
- 5+ years of quality assurance experience in food and beverage processing/production or a related, highly regulated industry, such as pharmaceuticals
- Previous food manufacturing experience required
- USDA experience; FDA experience is a plus
- Demonstrated leadership, interpersonal and facilitation skills
- Ability to effectively train and motivate permanent and temporary employees
Bonduelle Fresh Americas