BondAval Ltd. Austin, TX
- Expired: October 20, 2021. Applications are no longer accepted.
NEXT GENERATION B2B PAYMENT SECURITY
Weve created a new credit instrument and are now scaling across Europe and North America.
Youll take the lead on all things operational in North America, reporting directly to our North American MD.
While our US office is in Austin, Texas, this role is open to remote-working candidates across the US.
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS
* Salary: $80100k
* Equity: An opportunity to build a meaningful stake in the Company
* Location: Flexible working with access to our offices in Austin, TX
* Travel: Between our UK and US offices
* Vacation: 30 days + 1 for your birthday
* Pension/401K: Employer contribution up to 3% match
* Insurance: Health, dental and vision (US-only)
* Parental leave: 12-week full pay for primary carer
IN OUR FIRST 12-MONTHS, WEVE:
* Raised: $10m of pre-seed and seed funding from Europe and the USs top fintech VCs
* Launched: In the UK and USA
* Partnered: With not just one, but four A-Rated insurers
* Become regulated: By the FCA in the UK, and across the US
* Sold: Onboarded our first clients (including one FTSE 100 company)
* Hired: A best-in-class team of technologists, start-up operators and deep sector experts
BONDAVAL IS REDEFINING B2B PAYMENT SECURITY
We believe SMEs should be able to compete with large corporates on a level playing field. This starts with better access to credit and capital solutions.
Were ripping up the rulebook to create fair, frictionless and capital efficient payment security that works for businesses of all sizes.
We strive to be a company youll be proud to say you work for. This means bringing together a talented team with diverse experience, backgrounds and skills and creating an environment which supports and includes everyone.
We look for character over credentials.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Youll be amongst the first hires for our North American office, taking the lead on all things operational. Reporting directly to our North American MD, youll be expected to add value across sales, strategy and planning, product development, hiring and onboarding.
Your role will have variety and pace, working on some of the key strategic initiatives right down to the granular detail of the day-to-day business. This is a unique opportunity to build experience and responsibility across a range of functions at a well-funded, rapidly scaling fintech start-up.
Your efforts will be critical to our success in the coming years this role has almost limitless growth potential as we scale the business in North America.
* Degree from an elite undergraduate institution
* 2-6 years experience at a top financial institution, professional services firm, start-up, or something else so great we can't easily imagine it
* Strong financial literacy and some domain knowledge of trade finance
* A genuine passion for both technology and finance
* A relentless attention to detail and unwavering work ethic
* Strong organisational, analytical, and presentational skills
* You must be resilient, resourceful, and innovative good at simply figuring stuff out, calm under pressure, and able to figure things out on your own - you'll be happiest when collaborating but able to execute independently
Nice to haves:
* Tertiary qualification in a scientific discipline, business/commerce or related field
* Further studies or professional courses in management or finance
* Advanced FP&A and accounting experience
* Proven management and leadership ability
* Experience building and managing long-term client relationships at every level of a business
A YEAR WITH BONDAVAL
Within 3 months, youll be:
* Overseeing daily operations of the North American business unit
* Engaging in key customer activities
* Developing tactical programs to pursue targeted goals and objectives
* Representing BondAval at key client and partner events
Within 12 months, youll be:
* Overseeing the overall delivery and quality of the North American business
* Managing the implementation of a strategy designed to expand the business into new markets
* Providing context and commentary on deal flow and customer trends as they develop
* Working with the tech team to optimise customer experience within the platform
* Our families are the reason we do what we do - we put them first, always.
* We aim to maintain a state of mind to challenge the status-quo.
* We maintain the strongest moral compass - the standard you walk past is the standard you accept.
* We enjoy the ride and we keep moving forwards.
BusinessView all jobs at BondAval Ltd.