Bond Consultants is the dynamic firm which provides professional employment services to many people with different backgrounds and skills. One of our clients - Global international company is currently looking for a n Administrative Assistant.
- Order and Purchase needed products for office and site
- Prepare order and repair confirmation.
- Prepares and sends out product literature and manages product literature levels.
- Check ship dates and communicate with logistics companies as needed.
- Issuing and send out inquiries, purchase orders, and invoices to both suppliers and headquarter.
- Maintains accurate records of all pricing, sales, and activity reports submitted by Account Executives.
- Supporting team to ensure customer satisfaction
- Maintain all office equipment including printers, and other office supplies
- Provide administrative service and support to managers
- Performs special projects and other miscellaneous duties as assigned by supervisor
- Bachelor’s Degree and/or equivalent experience
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize.
- High level skills in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong organizational and planning skills.
- Ability to read and interpret documents and write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of organization.
- Japanese and English Bilingual
Accepting both Part Time and Full Time Candidates