Maintenance Technician Apartment Complex - Aura at Arbordale
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Our Mission Statement:
To continually exceed the expectations of our employees, customers, and investors. Provide our employees with a fun environment for personal growth, financial security, and career advancement while fostering a “sense of family.” Strive to ensure that our customers and investors receive exceptional service and value; they have a choice and they chose us.
We are seeking a highly motivated and enthusiastic individual to serve as Service Technician for a rapidly growing and dynamic property management organization. The Service Technician is responsible for the overall curb appeal, property maintenance, amenity inspection, budgetary guidelines, and most importantly leading and developing the service team. This is an outstanding career opportunity for an energetic Service professional to be part of a passionate team of A players, committed to Bonaventure’s Core Values: Growth, Reputation, Attitude, Collaboration, Impact, and Accountability.
Specific Responsibilities: Contributions to Core Values
- Lead and participate in training classes, development plans, online learning, and meetings.
- Lead and ensure that all safety guidelines, recommendations, meetings, and certifications are in compliance.
- Manage and ensure that all on-call emergencies are handled in a timely manner.
- Partner with the Property Manager to align on budget parameters, expectations, recommendations, needs, to ensure a cohesive go forward plan at all times.
- Communicate timely with residents, vendors, and property management team.
- Partner with the team to ensure that the grounds, buildings, and other community features are in good standing and ensure excellent curb appeal at all times.
- Other tasks or duties as assigned by the Property Manager as well as Direction of Maintenance.
- Promotes good community relations through courteous and timely response to all resident, and vendor needs and concerns.
- Ensures every interaction in the community, on the phone, and via email are of the highest level are in line with our passion for excellent service.
- Manage and ensure that all open service requests are handled per our policies.
- Expert knowledge and use of general maintenance equipment.
- Minimum of 2 years experience in the Multi-family industry.
- HVAC Experience in apartment maintenance including electrical & plumbing diagnostics/repair, and HVAC certification (CFC Universal).
- Above-average ability to communicate with clients and with co-workers both verbally and in writing.
- Computer skills and ability to learn specialized software, including Entrata and Nexus.
- Ability to work a varied schedule, including some weekends, holidays, and a rotating on-call schedule.
- Ability to learn and comply with industry legal requirements, especially related to Federal and Local Fair Housing Laws.
- Provide a valid driver's license, and have reliable transportation.
- Candidates will be required to pass a criminal background investigation and drug screening.
BonaventureWhy Work Here?
Our Core Values: • Growth • Attitude • Collaboration • Impact • Accountability • Reputation
Founded in 1999, headquartered in Alexandria, VA, Bonaventure has $1.5B of assets under management and manages over 6,000 units in the Southeast/Mid-Atlantic region with a development pipeline of an additional 6,000 units and growing! Bonaventure is a fully integrated, multifamily focused Investment firm, offering expertise in investment management, development, design, construction, and management of multifamily assets. Bonaventure utilizes its best-in-class capabilities with the intent to connect capital to our scalable investment platform. Bonaventure is on an accelerated path to become a Top 10 producer of multi-family properties and a top quartile alternative asset manager by 2029
Real EstateView all jobs at Bonaventure